Once Upon A Read A Thon


So I’m off to start the Read-a-Thon and I decided to read three books.
The three books are Amethyst Bound, Mermaids Mirror and Jungle Kill.
I already started to read Hush Hush, so I think I will read that after Jungle Kill.

Amethyst Bound by L.Shannon
I like paranormal books. Especially the ones with amazing covers. It’s short, so I think I am able to finish it in one day.

The Mermaids Mirror by L. K. Madigan
I haven’t read about mermaids in a long time. I did heard great things about this book, so I’m looking forward to it.

Jungle Kill by Jim Eldridge
The first thing that pops up in mind looking at this cover is action, lots of action.
I used to watch lethal Weapon, Die Hard and Rocky with my dad, so I am used to it. Love it.

I’m going to get a nice cool drink and begin with Jungle Kill. See you guys later when I finish the book! Wish me good luck!

Blueicegal ♥  – (12 juli 2010 om 09:33)  

they look great happy reading Nina! :)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP