Once Upon A Time Mini Challenge

This mini challenge is from Book-Crazy.

I have a lot of favourite books, but if I had to choose right now I would say Emma by Jane Austen. My favourite character from the book is of course Emma.
The song that fits well with the relationship of Emma and Mr.Knightley is from Taylor Swift I'm Only Me When I'm With You.

“I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.”



The second mini challenge is from The Eager Readers.

My favourite couple is of course Mr.Knightley and Emma.
And...Ophelia and Hamlet (Ophelia, Lisa Klein), Edward and Bella (Twilight), Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Chloe and Derek (Darkest Powers)...

And for the crossover couple:
Edward (Twilight) and Megan Berry (You Are Undead To Me)
That would be interesting!

Jessica (BookLover)  – (13 juli 2010 om 20:05)  

Great choices! Hmm... Edward and Megan really would be interesting. :)

Book ♥ Soulmates  – (14 juli 2010 om 11:23)  

Good choice!! Jane Austen is one of my all-time favorite authors :)

I wanted to mention that today is our Mini-Challenge and it's all about la amour!! If you like romance novels, please stop by our BLOG to enter for a chance to win "Our Highlander Romance Swag Pack". Enter today because a winner will be chosen tomorrow!

Happy reading!
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

PS: Love your owl theme! We have owls on ours too, hehe

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP