Vacation Time + International Contest

CONTEST CLOSED. WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN VERY SOON!
Dear bloggers and readers, Sunday I’m going on a two week holiday. I’m going to London! My first time was in 2006 and now I’m going again. In 2006 we where there for three days, so we didn’t see so much. I’m so excited to go and stay there for two weeks. I’m not bringing any books with me, but I think I will buy a few over there. I’m bringing a big suitcase. LOL. So this means that for two weeks I’m not able to blog and there will be no posts/reviews. Maybe a little update when I’m there, but no promises. When I’m back I have three reviews for you. I finished reading three books during the Read-A-Thon and reviewed them Wednesday. I’m so excited.. I still need to pack my suitcase, but I want to go so bad!!

Au Revoir for now and see you when I'm back!

Because I love contests, here’s one for you.
I bought this book just for you! Doesn't it looks awesome!

Warrior and Witch by Marie Brennan

When a witch is born, a doppelganger is created. For the witch to master her powers, the twin must be killed. Until now...
Created by the merging of witch and doppelganger, Mirei is a unique being. Her extraordinary magic makes her the most powerful witch alive--and a notorious social outcast. While Satomi, the leader of the witches' ruling Primes, hails Mirei as a miracle, rival Primes proclaim that Mirei is an evil abomination...and that those who champion her must be destroyed. Now the different factions of witches engage in a bloody war with magic, treachery, and murder. But both sides may be fighting for nothing. For the power that the rebel Primes fear, the magic that Mirei alone possesses, is killing her.


The Rules:
It’s International, so everyone can enter
The contest runs from today till the 1st of August
Just fill out this form and you will be entered to win this book

How to get EXTRA Entries:
6 for old follower
4 for new follower
2 for tweeting, posting about it or put it on your sidebar, leave link

If the form doesn't work properly, just e-mail your e-mail address and the extra entries.
Good luck!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (16 juli 2010 om 13:22)  

International? Count me in :)
Way cool!

Enjoy London!
I'm SUPER jealous :)

Enbrethiliel  – (16 juli 2010 om 13:37)  

+JMJ+

+4 New Follower
+2 Sidebar: http://shreddedcheddar.blogspot.com/

Thanks! =)

Sullivan McPig  – (16 juli 2010 om 13:41)  

Have lots of fun!!!

(The form says +4 old follower btw)

Nina  – (16 juli 2010 om 14:02)  

Sullivan McPig:
Thank you for letting me know. I've fixed it. :)

Darlyn  – (16 juli 2010 om 23:44)  

Enjoy your holiday girl!

Caroline  – (17 juli 2010 om 00:24)  

Have a lovely holiday!!!
(you can even meet us UK bloggers if you feels like it :) )
Enjoyyy!

fredamans  – (17 juli 2010 om 08:05)  

Awesome contest! Have a great time in Londontown!

Giada M  – (17 juli 2010 om 09:09)  

Thank you for making this awesome contest international! :)

Shy  – (17 juli 2010 om 11:02)  

Hope you have a great time over there! Now I am feeling rather jealous :P But seriously - enjoy and take some great pics to share!

YA Vampire Books  – (17 juli 2010 om 14:02)  

Oh have fun in London! I love that city and have been there 3 times! :)

....Petty Witter  – (18 juli 2010 om 05:29)  

Thanks for the competition. Enjoy your vacation and don't forget to take lots of photos. Its a shame that you are not travelling up north to my home city. Another time maybe?

Christina/Book Addict  – (18 juli 2010 om 07:06)  

That sounds like an amazing vacation! I hope you have a great time. Can't wait to see pictures!

Nikki-ann  – (18 juli 2010 om 08:55)  

Have a great time in London, I'll be there myself in October!

Lily Child  – (19 juli 2010 om 00:45)  

Have fun on your vacation! :)

I bought these books separately and have been meaning to read them!

pirate penguin  – (21 juli 2010 om 13:08)  

London! How enviable ;)

I hope you enjoy your two week vacation! It's sure to be relaxing :) And thanks for the contest-I was eyeing this book a few weeks ago but I didn't buy it. Maybe I'll luck out with this contest :D

Terresa  – (21 juli 2010 om 14:02)  

Happy travels! I was in London last fall, it was perfectly picturesque.

estsilva  – (29 juli 2010 om 20:13)  

Thanksfor the giveaway! I hope you have fun on your trip.

5 Line  – (30 juli 2010 om 12:28)  

I love this book, but sadly don't own a copy. I would love to be entered!

I've also tweeted this giveaway: https://twitter.com/5linereviews

Cleverly Inked  – (4 augustus 2010 om 06:52)  

Wow, What amazing pics. We plan to go to Europe when my little beast turns 6. We are hoping by then he might remember some stuff. OO geez what fun you had.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP