You Are So Undead To Me by Stacey Jay

Title: You Are So Undead To Me
Written by: Stacey Jay
Release date: March, 2009
Pages:263
Source: Bought

My Feelings:


Description:
Fifteen-year-old Megan Berry is a Zombie Settler by birth, which means she's part-time shrink to a bunch of dead people with a whole lot of issues. All Megan wants is to be normal and go to homecoming, of course. Unfortunately, it's a little difficult when your dates keep getting interrupted by a bunch of slobbering Undead. Things are about to get even more complicated for Megan. Someone in school is using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into flesh-eating Zombies, and it's looking like homecoming will turn out to be a very different kind of party the bloody kind. Megan must stop the Zombie apocalypse descending on Carol, Arkansas. Her life and more importantly, homecoming depends on it.

My Review:
Reading Undead Much made me not go to sleep until two o’clock. Not because I was thinking zombies would come knock at my door and eat me. No, because it was jut hard to put down, I had to finish it in the late hours.

The narrative of the story is Megan Berry. She is the funniest character I have read about in a while. She’s such a typical teenager, who can’t think of anything other than the male species and especially the kind who’s named Ethan.
Megan Berry thoughts are hilarious. When she’s supposed to listen, her thoughts are all over the place and clearly she’s obsessed about Ethan. She can kick ass like no other, a little bit like Buffy the vampire slayer, but change the vampire in zombies. The other characters in the book are also great, but not that well developed as Megan. My only complaint is that we didn’t get to know Ethan very well. I hope that we get to know him a little bit better in the sequel.

A lot of fight scenes with the zombies that made my skin crawl. Think about those living corpses that you have to touch and are touching you. I loved that the end surprised me. I didn’t had a clue who the zombie raiser was, so I was surprised when I found this out. Talk about blindsided.

Undead Much is a light hearted book, that has a cute romance, kick ass fighting scenes and a lot of hilarious moments. I already ordered the sequel and I’m looking forward to the laughs.

miss cindy :)  – (16 juli 2010 om 12:33)  

This sounds like a lot of fun and I really want to read it now. Awesome review :)

Book Crazy Jenn  – (16 juli 2010 om 12:37)  

Loved this book - totally agree with you, it's such a fun, light read! :)

Erika  – (16 juli 2010 om 22:13)  

this sounds really adorable! the cover alone caught my attention, and it looks like a laugh-a-minute read. thank you so much for the review! :)

Jenny N.  – (17 juli 2010 om 16:16)  

I feel like I havent read that many zombie books and theis one sound like a fun read.

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (17 juli 2010 om 19:48)  

Hmmm...this one was one I wasn't planning on reading, but since you liked it so much, I think I'll have to give it a shot. And I love zombies! :)

Cleverly Inked  – (4 augustus 2010 om 06:53)  

I love Unputdownables. I know it's not a word :0

Nina  – (4 augustus 2010 om 11:00)  

Cleverly Inked: I love the word you made up. It's so true, unputdownables. LOL!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP