Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States

This one is tough. I really like the Dutch cover as well as the US cover. The Dutch cover reminds me of girls who are friends. Friends who are goofy and hang around at the mall. It looks like they are having fun. I like the swirls and the colours of it. I also really like the US cover. The three faces of the sisters with different colours. Which one to pick? I think I will stick with the US cover. It really stands out.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Cleverly Inked  – (11 augustus 2010 om 11:06)  

I like the US one, It seems more mysterious

Blodeuedd  – (11 augustus 2010 om 11:11)  

Dutch cos they look like they just love hanging out. The US is different but doesn't make me wanna pick it up

Shantal  – (11 augustus 2010 om 11:52)  

The US cover :) like you said stands out and love the colors :)

Darlyn  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:01)  

Ohh..This is really tough..But I think I'll pick the US. ;p

June G  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:16)  

I like the US cover because the girls look like the ages depicted in the book: 14, 15, and 16. They look too old on the Dutch cover and like friends, not sisters. I did a review of this book on my blog. Did you see it? Thanks for coming by and paying me a visit today Nina. It was good "seeing" you!

Nina  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:26)  

June G: Thank you for letting me know! Going to read your review right away. :)

Jessica (BookLover)  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:41)  

Hmmm... this is a tough one. I'd have to say the US cover - mostly because of the colors.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:49)  

The Dutch would be the first to catch my eye but the US one is more likely to make me pick it up.

Jenny N.  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:52)  

Tough choice but I will have to go with the US cover. The Dutch cover is girly and fun but I like the colors on the US cover and you really don't know what the book might be about.

Rhiana  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:56)  

I really like the Dutch one, it's really cute and fun but I think the US wins for me, I'd be more likely to want to know more.

La Coccinelle  – (11 augustus 2010 om 12:59)  

I prefer the US cover. It's unique.

Kelsey  – (11 augustus 2010 om 13:10)  

I really like both, but I like how unique the US cover is.. Thanks for featuring them!

Andrea  – (11 augustus 2010 om 14:06)  

I like the US. It is more supernaturally than the other one.

Melissa  – (11 augustus 2010 om 16:22)  

I'm with you... I think I like the US cover better.

Cari  – (12 augustus 2010 om 08:03)  

I love the Dutch cover seems very fun!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (12 augustus 2010 om 11:52)  

i like the us cover on this one. it stands out more from the crowd

Lauren  – (12 augustus 2010 om 12:24)  

I can't believe this is the same book! Both covers have such a different 'feel'. I like the US better on this occasion.

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (14 augustus 2010 om 09:03)  

I love the US one, it fits better with the characters :)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books)  – (22 augustus 2010 om 08:28)  

I saw the US cover a while back and was immediately drawn to it. It wins my vote hands down.

Plus I love the names of the characters, I know random thought. But April, May, June... how cute =)

Ashley  – (1 september 2010 om 03:17)  

I love this idea! I've been browsing your blog, and I think this is a fun idea. It's always interesting to me to see how other countries change book covers.

That being said, I think I prefer the look of the US version. It feels more unique to me.

YA Vampire Books  – (2 september 2010 om 09:19)  

Looks like two very different books, woudln'tguess it was the same story! The girls on the dutch cover looks like they're having so much fun! So, I'll pick that one :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP