Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The United States - The Netherlands

Both of the covers are very simple, and I like that about both of them. The sunlight and the white in the background makes me think of it as a perfect summer read. (And also the fact that a lot of bloggers have mentioned that in their reviews) With a guy on each side, it makes me believe there is a love triangle in the book and that makes me want to read it. I also like the simplicity of the Dutch cover. It makes me wonder if the girl is going to take a road trip in her summer holiday. I will choose the US cover, because I like the sunlight it makes me want to go to the beach.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Andrea  – (18 augustus 2010 om 06:59)  

Both are very nice, if a little boring in my opinion.

Liz. R  – (18 augustus 2010 om 07:05)  

I prefer the font of the US cover, but I like the background image of the Dutch one better.

Michelle  – (18 augustus 2010 om 07:29)  

The US cover happens to be one of my favourite covers but the Dutch one is very cute as well.

Brooke  – (18 augustus 2010 om 07:37)  

I like the US cover!

and as for the book, Castaways which your commented on my blog, I read the first chapter and wasn't too interested in it so I'm going to read another book and try to go back to that one.

Darlyn  – (18 augustus 2010 om 07:49)  

Ok, I have to agree with you. The US cover is way better and I love the sun too!

Christina/Book Addict  – (18 augustus 2010 om 07:53)  

The US cover definitely! I love the sun and the beach feel--can't say I dig the girl in the car.

Jenny N.  – (18 augustus 2010 om 08:48)  

I like the US cover more. You get to see the prople's faces and the sun in the corner gives it that extra summer feel.

thebookfairyhaven  – (18 augustus 2010 om 11:43)  

I actually like them both, but if I was really hard-pressed to chose, I'd probably also go for the US cover.

Blodeuedd  – (18 augustus 2010 om 13:16)  

I like them both in different ways. But the Dutch one is more colorful so I will go with that one

Lauren  – (18 augustus 2010 om 14:27)  

I like the US cover best of all. I love that hazy sunlight and the slightly nostalgic feeling of it.

Melissa  – (18 augustus 2010 om 16:29)  

I'm with you about the lighting, but the Dutch cover makes it look like there is more to the story than teenage angst.

vvb32 reads  – (18 augustus 2010 om 19:52)  

i like the u.s. too. i think mostly for the guys ;-D

June G  – (19 augustus 2010 om 04:11)  

I'd pick the US cover because of the cute guys. It makes me wonder how they factor into the story. The Dutch cover is interesting though. It has a kind of raw, free quality to it.

Melissa  – (19 augustus 2010 om 07:47)  

Hey you... I have an award for you!

http://melissawatercolor.blogspot.com/2010/08/another-award.html

Nina  – (22 augustus 2010 om 06:01)  

Melissa; Thank you a lot! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP