Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands - The United States

The cover that stands out the most for me is the Dutch one. What I like about the Dutch cover is the font that they used for the title and the authors name. It's white, bold and big! That would get my attention walking by a bookshelf. Also I like the necklace with the key on it. With both of the covers I feel like that they are pretty good summer reads. I wished that we could see the girls entire body and faces on the cover, that would make both of them much better.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Shy  – (25 augustus 2010 om 02:21)  

I think I like the US cover better for this book. It's simple and clean cover really attracts me! I've seen another different version of this book, which I adore even more. Check this out: Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen

brizmus  – (25 augustus 2010 om 02:27)  

I'm with you - the Dutch cover totally rules this one!

Darlyn  – (25 augustus 2010 om 03:52)  

I think dutch cover is cute but uS cover is clean and and simple. works for me!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (25 augustus 2010 om 05:55)  

Ooooo I like them both. But the Dutch is more unique :)

Nina  – (25 augustus 2010 om 06:51)  

Shy; Thank you for the link! I really like that one too. But still I like the Duth one better. ;)

Melissa  – (25 augustus 2010 om 11:58)  

I think both are beautiful this time, but I have to say that I rather like how clean the US cover is :)

Melissa  – (25 augustus 2010 om 13:06)  

I like the Dutch cover, but I think they could have used a better font for the title.

Christina/Book Addict  – (25 augustus 2010 om 14:59)  

I really like the Dutch cover.....but I agree with Melissa- the font needs work!

Jenny N.  – (25 augustus 2010 om 18:10)  

I like the Dutch one more. It has a splash of color that makes it stand out more.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (25 augustus 2010 om 18:33)  

i like the us cover in this case. it's hard to tell what is on the dutch cover

Lauren  – (26 augustus 2010 om 11:21)  

It's a close call for me, but the Dutch one just about wins it. It's really different and vibrant.

YA Vampire Books  – (2 september 2010 om 11:59)  

Hmm none of the above? Both covers are a bit blah to me ;)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP