Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey

Title: Exclusively Yours
Written by: Shannon Stacey
Release date: June, 2010
Pages: 300
Source: Netgalley, Carina Press

My feelings:


Description:
When Keri Daniels' editor finds out she has previous carnal knowledge of reclusive bestselling author Joe Kowalski, she gives Keri a choice: get an interview or get a new job.
Joe's never forgotten the first girl to break his heart, so he's intrigued to hear Keri's back in town—and looking for him. Despite his intense need for privacy, he'll grant Keri an interview if it means a chance to finish what they started in high school.
He proposes an outrageous plan—for every day she survives with his family on their annual camping and four-wheeling trip, Keri can ask one question. Keri agrees; she's worked too hard to walk away from her career.
But the chemistry between them is still as potent as the bug spray, Joe's sister is out to avenge his broken heart and Keri hasn't ridden an ATV since she was ten. Who knew a little blackmail, a whole lot of family and some sizzling romantic interludes could make Keri reconsider the old dream of Keri & Joe 2gether 4ever.

My Review:
Damaris review convinced me to read this book. And I’m glad her well written review made me jump on board to review this wonderful, fun, romantic novel.

I loved all of the characters in Exclusively Yours. You just can’t help falling in love with the family members of Joe. They are fun to hang around with and are very sincere. A loving family that wants to see every member of it happy. The main characters are well developed. Even though their past still remains some what of a little mystery to me. And I would love to have seen that more woven into the story.

This is not only the story about Joe and Keri, but also about the other family members ass well. We get to know each family member a little bit better trough the problems they have and they all felt real to me. Like they easily could be my neighbours.

The romance between Joe and Keri was fantastic. Their chemistry was perfect and at times very suspenseful to read. Loved that he kept calling her babe.

Exclusively Yours is a fantastic, romantic book that makes you want to read the story in just one sitting. I recommend you read this book on a hot summer day, because it will make you want to go outside.

bookfanmary  – (5 augustus 2010 om 06:59)  

I read this a few weeks ago and then I heard there is a sequel in the works!
Wasn't it a fun read?

Melissa  – (5 augustus 2010 om 07:00)  

I've never heard of this, nor would I pick it up normally in a bookstore, but I have to say that your review makes me rethink that decision! I think this sounds brilliant! Great review :)

Nina  – (5 augustus 2010 om 07:07)  

Bookfanmary: A sequal? Oh that sounds like a lot of fun. I love to know more about the familymembers. The book was indeed a lot of fun. :P

Melissa: Yeah me too, but the cover and the review of Damaris made me think twice. It really is a fun story and very sweet.

Blodeuedd  – (5 augustus 2010 om 08:46)  

It sounds really cute, and do love a good novel that makes me wanna sit outside

Jenny N.  – (5 augustus 2010 om 09:25)  

Nice reaview. I've been reading less romance novels lately but when I saw the cover one, I had to know more about it.

Cleverly Inked  – (5 augustus 2010 om 10:29)  

Ok, So now you have convinced me to get it. Good thing I am headed to the books store.

Michelle  – (5 augustus 2010 om 10:55)  

This sounds so adorable. I'm not sure if I have this on my TBR list yet but if not, I'm so adding it now.

Darlyn  – (5 augustus 2010 om 12:04)  

It sounds so cute! Definitely will request this on the Galley.Thanks for highlighting this!

Melissa  – (5 augustus 2010 om 20:33)  

Hmm... would have passed on this one, but now I may pick it up! Thanks!

....Petty Witter  – (6 augustus 2010 om 04:04)  

I love that word - carnal. Many thanks for a thorough review and your recommendation of the book.

Sarah  – (6 augustus 2010 om 08:38)  

Hmm, I haven't heard of this one, but it looks fun. Thanks for the review!

(And the cupcake craze hasn't hit Holland? Tragic...j/k :) )

notinthepink.com  – (8 augustus 2010 om 11:34)  

Awww, this sounds sweet. I love a good bit of romance every now and again. :)

*~*~*

Ceri

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP