In My Mailbox (27)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.


The Books that I BORROWED are:
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Princess For Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
- Me, The Missing and The Death by Jenny Valentine

The above books are borrowed at the library and are Dutch translated!

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
I have been waiting for this book a long time. The library orderd it from another library close by so I could finally read it. I feel like I'm probably one of the last people to read this book, and I cannot wait to start.

Princess For Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
The US cover of this book looks so cute and the story itself so adorable, I knew I had to read it someday. My luck came yesterday when it finally arrived at the library. I'm the first to read it in my little town. Lucky me!

Me, The Missing and The Death by Jenny Valentine
I wanted to read this book for a long time now, but could not seem to find it at the library. But I guess yesterday was my lucky day! I saw it and snatched it right away.

Blodeuedd  – (29 augustus 2010 om 05:41)  

Wow such good books you have over there

Christina/Book Addict  – (29 augustus 2010 om 05:57)  

Great books this week! I LOVED If I Stay- it was such an incredible read. I really want to read Princess For Hire so I look forward to your review. Enjoy all your books!

Lauren  – (29 augustus 2010 om 06:45)  

Your mailbox is one of the most interesting I've seen this week, without a doubt. It's so much fun to see the Dutch covers. I loved If I Stay, but I only read it recently too. Hope you enjoy!

GABY  – (29 augustus 2010 om 06:55)  

Oh, the Dutch covers are so pretty!!
Happy Reading!
In My Mailbox

Caroline  – (29 augustus 2010 om 08:19)  

I need to read If I Stay, I heard very good things about it!
The Dutch cover of Me, The Missing and The Dead is fabulous!
Have a lovely week!

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (29 augustus 2010 om 08:19)  

Nice books! I love the Dutch cover for If I Stay...I've heard that book is amazing.

Happy reading! =)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (29 augustus 2010 om 09:14)  

i've been wanting to read princess for hire! i can't resist, it sounds so cute!! enjoy!

Melissa  – (29 augustus 2010 om 09:46)  

Oh, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on If I Stay! I've yet to read it, but I hear amazing things about it :)

Candace  – (29 augustus 2010 om 10:34)  

I have If I Stay on my shelf but STILL haven't read it! Same with Princess for Hire! Enjoy your books!

A.J.  – (29 augustus 2010 om 10:35)  

I really loved If I Stay. Hope you like all your books! :D

Chas @ LLL Reviews  – (29 augustus 2010 om 12:23)  

If I Stay has been on my shelf for a while now. My mom read it and loved it but I havent made my way there!=) I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

Dwayne  – (29 augustus 2010 om 12:30)  

If I stay is a wonderful wonderful book - enjoy it! :)

Jenny N.  – (29 augustus 2010 om 12:57)  

Nice books, I like seeing the different covers.

anjohnston  – (29 augustus 2010 om 13:09)  

Great books! I loved If I Stay and have been meaning to buy Princess For Hire. Hope you enjoy!
My Mailbox

April (BooksandWine)  – (29 augustus 2010 om 14:24)  

I am dying to read If I Stay! I like the Dutch covers, they are very appealing. :-)

mummazappa  – (29 augustus 2010 om 17:11)  

What a great bunch of books! I've heard great things about If I Stay and want to read it too.

Kelsey  – (31 augustus 2010 om 12:24)  

I really enjoyed Princess for Hire- it was a cute book :) I can't wait to read your review of If I Stay!

Faith  – (31 augustus 2010 om 14:24)  

Fun! Lots of great reading ahead for you -- I haven't read any of them, but I may add a few to the TBR list.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Also, I LOVE the owls in your header... they're SO adorable!!!

Jan  – (10 september 2010 om 15:23)  

did you steel time? ;) if you did tell me.

anyway happy reading

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP