I’ve Been Watching...

Letters to Juliet
A romantic and sweet movie, that’s all it really is. Nothing spectacular, unexpected happened and therefore I’m so not going to watch it ever again. The pace was so slow, I could close my eyes, drift off and wake up finding myself knowing exactly where they left of. The thing that the main character did in the second part of the movie was unbelievable and so not nice. For the people who have watched this movie, the part where she went into the restaurant of her fiancé !!








Heart Breaker
We went to see Heart Breaker at a little cinema on the corner of Leicester Square. We saw the poster of this movie and thought it might be funny. The movie is a French movie, and we where glad to find out that there were subtitles. The movie was hilarious. This guy breaks hearts for a living, and his sister and brother-in-law are helping him do it. The dance scene was fabulous, but way too short. You got to love a guy who learns to dance the way they did in Dirty Dancing. The ending was to cliché. This is one is going to get bought. Not only because I really loved the movie, but because of the fun memories in and out the cinema!

The above movies I watched in different cinema’s in London.


If I had to choose between those two movies to watch again, it would be:
Well, that’s easy and I kind of told you already.

Darlyn  – (7 augustus 2010 om 06:24)  

Seriously, I have never watch either of it.But Letter To Juliet sounds pretty interesting. But I bet I could doze too if it has slow pace =)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (7 augustus 2010 om 06:28)  

Ooo thanks for the Juliet tips and feed back :)

Jillian  – (7 augustus 2010 om 07:04)  

I agree with Letters of Juliet. I do love my chick flicks once in a while, but this one just didn't do it for me! Now Heart Breaker looks like a good movie, but haven't seen it!

suzyQ  – (7 augustus 2010 om 08:03)  

Letters to Juliet looks a little too sappy for me! But I would love to see Heartbreakers. I love French movies too!

Melissa  – (7 augustus 2010 om 13:11)  

Hadn't heard of the second one! Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like a good one!

chelleyreads  – (7 augustus 2010 om 13:57)  

Omg, my sister and I really want to watch Letters to Juliet!

Myrna Foster  – (7 augustus 2010 om 20:09)  

I thought Letters to Juliet looked interesting, but one of my friends called it, "utterly forgettable." Ouch.

I hadn't heard of Heart Breaker. Thanks for the recommendation!

Nina  – (8 augustus 2010 om 06:37)  

Jilian: Yeah, me too. I love good chickfliks from time to time, but this one was just too blah. :P Lol.

Chelleyreads: I would recommend you to rent the movie on DVD when it comes out (on DVD). So not worth paying big bucks to see it at the cinema.

Myrna: Utterly fogettable..indeed ouch, but so right. :P LOL.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP