Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


Good morning to everyone! (or afternoon/evening, depends on where you live of course, ha!)
Today it’s Friday and that means it’s time to do the hop. I’m looking forward meeting some new bloggers and checking out their blogs. Thank you, Crazy-for-Books for hosting this.

The question of today is:
Do you judge a book by its cover?
Yes, I admit I do. When I’m at a bookstore or browsing online and I see a shiny/beautiful cover I immediately want to know more about it. It does not mean I don’t pay attention to the other covers, that are less appealing. I mean when I see a cover that does not looks so great, but the title stand out, I will read the back first and then decide.


What have I been reading this week:
Zelah Green, One More Little Problem by Vanessa Curtis
The Best American Comics 2010 by Different comic artists

Badass Bookie  – (3 september 2010 om 03:51)  

Hi there!

Just hopping over via hop! I love your blog design it's so pretty! I'm sure to stop over some other time! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

Til next time,
Lisa (Badass Bookie) xx
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

....Petty Witter  – (3 september 2010 om 05:00)  

Hard not to judge a book by its cover - I'm sure most of us have been guilty of this at one time or another.

Kristin  – (3 september 2010 om 05:49)  

Stopping by via the hop...I think it depends - there's a place and time when book covers come into play as to whether I will read the book.

Happy Friday!
~Kristin
Always With a Book

Elena  – (3 september 2010 om 05:53)  

Hi! I found you through the hop. I'm a new follower. I hope you can check out my blog sometime!
-Elena
elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

toryaslim822  – (3 september 2010 om 06:24)  

Stopping by from the hop! Happy Friday!

http://bookbookie.blogspot.com/

TheBookishSnob  – (3 september 2010 om 06:27)  

Hi :) Pretty covers always draw me in. If they have a great blurb that captures my interest it's as good as sold.
Hope you enjoy your weekend and I'm a new follower. Here's my Hop

Chelle  – (3 september 2010 om 08:58)  

Thanks for stopping by The Prairie Library! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one affected by book covers. Happy Friday!

Book Loving Mommy  – (3 september 2010 om 09:17)  

Great answer! I'm a new follower from the hop! My link: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

Lu  – (3 september 2010 om 11:29)  

Its Friday again! Have a great weekend and happy reading :D

anjohnston  – (3 september 2010 om 11:55)  

I'm an old follower hopping through. I also judge books by their covers. What's the point of pretty covers if you don't? I'll read books with bad covers but a cover definitely makes me more excited about things.

Have an awesome weekend!

My Hop

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP