In My Mailbox (28)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The Books that I BOUGHT are:
- I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It by Adam Selzer
- Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell

The Books that I BORROWED are:
-Gone by Michael Grant
-Hunger by Michael Grant
-Over de Grens by Sylvie Steffers (Dutch Book)

The above books are borrowed at the library and are Dutch translated!


I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked it by Adam Selzer
Just look how fun that cover is. Saw it at the bookstore and just wanted to have a copy.
It is a very thin book, so it's perfect for on the road.

Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
I wanted another book for on the road and this looks again, perfect. It looks creepy and I'm in the mood for that.


Gone & Hunger by Michael Grant
Two weeks ago I received Lies to review. So a good time to read the first two books in the series. I read a couple reviews and they all said it was filled with action. I love that. I cannot wait to start this one.

Over de Grens by Sylvie Steffers
A Dutch book! It's a book that is not written in the normal way, but with messages from e-mails, hyves and textmesssages. It's very different and I never read anything like it. (I already started it)

Blodeuedd  – (12 september 2010 om 03:45)  

Ewww zombies!...oh do read it fast and tell us all about it :D

Iris on Books  – (12 september 2010 om 06:12)  

Er is een boek over Hyves? Hehe, ik denk niet dat hyves iets is in het buitenland, dus misschien was facebook wat dat betreft slimmer geweest :)

Christina/Book Addict  – (12 september 2010 om 06:37)  

I haven't read any of these books so I am definitely looking forward to your reviews. Enjoy them all!

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories  – (12 september 2010 om 07:10)  

I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It, such a cute title I have to read this book.

Have a great week, Romy :)

Michelle  – (12 september 2010 om 07:45)  

I Kissed A Zombie And I Liked It sounds like such a fun book. Hope you enjoy all of these! :)

Kelsey  – (12 september 2010 om 09:22)  

Great books! I really want to read I Kissed a Zombie :)

Melissa  – (12 september 2010 om 09:25)  

Brilliant books! I can't wait to hear what you think of Gone...I absolutely loved it!

Alexia561  – (12 september 2010 om 09:50)  

Love the I Kissed A Zombie title! Enjoy!

Elie  – (12 september 2010 om 10:04)  

You got some great titles this week. I really liked Shadowed Summer. Happy REading.

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (12 september 2010 om 10:12)  

Awesome books! I've heard so many wonderful things about Shadowed Summer,

Happy reading! :D

randomlybree  – (12 september 2010 om 10:14)  

I've been wanting to read Kissed A Zombie & Shadowed Summer.
Hope you enjoy! :)

Faye  – (12 september 2010 om 10:20)  

Those books look great especially Shadowed Summer.Hope u enjoy them :D

Super  – (12 september 2010 om 11:26)  

Saundra Mitchell lives in the same city as me. I plan to pick up Shadowed Summer soon! Great books this week.

Little Miss Becky : )  – (12 september 2010 om 12:32)  

Shadow Summer looks really creepy! I will have to seek that one out! :) Great books this week!

AngelGoneMad  – (12 september 2010 om 12:34)  

I haven't heard of some of these books but they look cool.

The title alone of 'I Kissed A Zombie & I Liked It" intrigues me although it freaks me out at the same time.

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

P.S. 'The Dead Girls' Dance' is part of the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine. If you want more reviews of the series, head over to Heaven, Hell & Purgatory's Blog as Lyndsey has reviews for the whole series on there.

Justine  – (12 september 2010 om 12:51)  

Ooh, they all look so good. I've got to Gone & Hunger. I've heard great things about em. :) Happy reading!

Crystal  – (12 september 2010 om 12:52)  

I Kissed a Zombie and Liked It is a fun title! I also really like your blog background. I LOVE owls!

Ava  – (12 september 2010 om 12:57)  

Gone is good, I hope you like it! I've been wanting to read Hunger for awhile. Thanks for stopping by my blog and, I'm a new follower too!

Jenny N.  – (12 september 2010 om 14:52)  

I like the different cover for the Gone books, haven't read them yet but they sound good. Happy reading!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP