In My Mailbox (29)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The books I RECEIVED are:
-The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) Read and it’s GOOD.
-My Misadventures as a Teenage Rock Star by Joyce Raskin (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
-Butterflies in May by Karen Hart (Bancroft Press) Read and it’s also pretty damn good.

Thank you Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Bancroft Press for the great books that I am allowed to read and review for you! Looking forward reading those books.

The books I BOUGHT are:
-The Forest Of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan
-Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
-Sleepless by Thomas Fahy

The books I WON are:
-Little Women and Werewolves by Louisa May Alcott & Porter Grand
-Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams


The Forest of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Wow, took me a long time to finally buy this one. It’s about zombies, what more can I tell you!

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
I saw this one at the bookstore and I thought why not give it a shot. I have not read a lot of books in this genre, so I am really curious. Also it looks awesome!

Sleepless by Thomas Fahy
It’s almost October, which means for all you guys in America that it’s almost Halloween time. And bookrat Misty is going to host a Halloween challenge, so this book is perfect for that. And it looks totally creepy and I love that.


Little Women and Werewolves by Louisa May Alcott & Porter Grand
Woohoo! It looks beautiful! Thank you vvb32!

Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams
Thank you Sullivan McPig! And for the lovely card that you send with it.
The story sounds very suspenseful and the character very strong! The perfect read.


And I bought these two DVDs!

Blueicegal ♥  – (26 september 2010 om 06:59)  

wow that sleepless cover is badass! great IMM Nina enjoy!

Christina/Book Addict  – (26 september 2010 om 07:35)  

All of your books look great. I wasn't a fan of Forest of Hands and Teeth b/c it scared the crap out of me, but I hope you enjoy it. Inside Out looks really good. I look forward to your reviews!

Lu  – (26 september 2010 om 08:15)  

Wow great mailbox!! Looking forward to your reviews :)

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (26 september 2010 om 08:25)  

OMG! You got The Lipstick Laws! I'm glad to hear it's good =)

The Forest of Hands and Teeth is awesome, and the rest look fabulous. Hope you enjoy them! :)

PolishOutlander  – (26 september 2010 om 09:06)  

I feel like I might be the only one who didn't enjoy The Forest of Hands and Teeth. But that's just me. That Sleepless book looks good though. Happy reading. :)

Melissa  – (26 september 2010 om 09:49)  

Great mailbox, Nina!

Hey, you won my She Smells the Dead giveaway....I can't find an email for you, so if you could email me with your address in the next 48 hours, I will send it off!

iswimforoceans at gmail dot com

Jesse Owen  – (26 september 2010 om 09:58)  

Great mailbox, Dark Oracle sounds like an interesting read. Happy Reading :D

anjohnston  – (26 september 2010 om 10:01)  

You had quite a wonderful week. I hope you enjoy all the books you got!I've got Sleepless and The Forest of Hands and Teeth in my TBR pile as well. Happy reading!

My Mailbox

Blodeuedd  – (26 september 2010 om 11:00)  

Great books! I so want to read the forest of hands and teeth

Little Miss Becky :)  – (26 september 2010 om 11:37)  

These all look great! Oh, that cover of Sleepless creeps me out! :)

Enjoy all of these!

Melissa  – (26 september 2010 om 11:37)  

Nice. I still have the Forest of Hands and Teeth on my wishlist!

TheBookishSnob  – (26 september 2010 om 12:24)  

Ooooh Inside Out! I love this author and didn't know this book existed. Thanks' for sharing your mailbox :)

Come See What's In My Mailbox

Jenny N.  – (26 september 2010 om 13:23)  

I'll probably read The Lipstick Laws closer to the release date also Little Women and Warewolves looks good. I haven't read any mash up books yet so can't wait to read what you think of it. Happy reading!

chelleyreads  – (27 september 2010 om 00:58)  

wow!! so many books! sleepless has such a creepy cover--i agree, it's perfect for halloween. enjoy your books and happy reading :)

Michelle
Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks

....Petty Witter  – (27 september 2010 om 06:09)  

The Lipstick Laws? I'm totally intrigued.

Kelsey  – (27 september 2010 om 17:38)  

Amazing books! I am DYING to read The Lipstick Laws :) Enjoy!

Misty  – (27 september 2010 om 19:57)  

Oh my god, the cover for Sleepless is SUPER creepy. Love it!

Lauren  – (29 september 2010 om 13:10)  

Inside Out *blew my mind*. Seriously. I loved that book, and I really hope you enjoy it because although I've heard some mixed reviews, I think it's amazing.

Lily Child  – (2 oktober 2010 om 03:39)  

Awesome stack o books! Looking forward to your review of Inside Out and The Forest of Hands and Teeth. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP