Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The United States - The Netherlands

I love the Dutch cover. They changed the title into 'Brilliant Evil' and I do not mind this time. I love that the girl is holding a red apple, it reminds me of Snowwhite. It screams to me that she is not who she says she is, but evil. The US cover is also good, but I prefer the Dutch one.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Christina/Book Addict  – (14 oktober 2010 om 04:51)  

I like the Dutch cover better....the US cover is a tad too weird!

brizmus  – (14 oktober 2010 om 06:00)  

Oh wow, I SO pick the Dutch cover for this one! It totally reminds me of Snow White, too. It actually makes me want to read the book.

Michelle  – (14 oktober 2010 om 06:44)  

The Dutch cover is waaay better.

hmsgofita  – (14 oktober 2010 om 07:45)  

Hmmm, maybe I'm biased since I'm over here in the U.S. I think I like that one better, though the Dutch cover does give it a sense of mystery. Maybe if the girl on the cover were in long pants and it looked cold outside, then maybe I'd get the snow white reference! But that's just me. Thanks for sharing, Nina.

Blodeuedd  – (14 oktober 2010 om 08:21)  

I really like the Dutch one..but, it looks so sweet and nice, is it supposed to look like that, cos the US one is scary

Sullivan McPig  – (14 oktober 2010 om 08:22)  

I like the US version better. It has something mysterious while the Dutch version is too cheery in my opinion.

Blueicegal ♥  – (14 oktober 2010 om 08:59)  

I love the US cover, as soon as i saw it got the "i see a winner"

Jenny N.  – (14 oktober 2010 om 10:27)  

Can't really tell anything from the US cover so I like the Dutch cover more too.

Melissa  – (14 oktober 2010 om 11:50)  

I'm split this time. I do like the Dutch cover, but I also know I'd pick up the US cover just to see what it is about. :)

Andrea  – (14 oktober 2010 om 12:25)  

I like the US cover. It conveys more the tone of the book.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (14 oktober 2010 om 12:48)  

Definitely Dutch.
But the US cover fits the title better.

....Petty Witter  – (15 oktober 2010 om 03:05)  

I don't like either but if I had to pick I'd have to say the Dutch cover is the slightly better of the two.

Lily Child  – (16 oktober 2010 om 05:44)  

Wow...they look soooooo different! I guess I'd have to say I like the US version a touch more! :)

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (17 oktober 2010 om 12:07)  

The Dutch cover is amazing! I love it!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP