Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The United States – The Netherlands

The Netherlands! For sure. I love the background colour, and that we can see a little more of the angel. I also like that the colours are sharper. The Dutch cover gives me the idea that it's a very dark novel.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (27 oktober 2010 om 02:56)  

I like both, but the background covers on the Dutch cover work well. I've been meaning to read this one!

....Petty Witter  – (27 oktober 2010 om 03:06)  

Without a doubt - the Netherlands cover. Both pretty similar, this cover just has a certain extra something.

Christina/Book Addict  – (27 oktober 2010 om 04:16)  

The Netherlands cover is infinitely better! The US cover looks awkward to me.

Blodeuedd  – (27 oktober 2010 om 07:26)  

Dutch! Cos there we see the guy, and in the other just that wing, the Dutch says more

Darlyn  – (27 oktober 2010 om 08:39)  

I think i have to disagree. I like the US better this time.it's bold and look very objective than the dutch.

Jenny N.  – (27 oktober 2010 om 11:16)  

I like th US one more. You get more close up detail of the wings and I like the darker colors.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (27 oktober 2010 om 11:23)  

Definitely Dutch :)

It's the colors that make all the difference.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (27 oktober 2010 om 12:37)  

Dutch. Cropping in the US one is off. I think they are going for the no face thing in the US one... and that has been done to death.

Kelsey  – (27 oktober 2010 om 15:23)  

I love the Dutch. The colors and title font are awesome!

Erin  – (27 oktober 2010 om 18:53)  

The Dutch one, like everyone else! I love the sharper color and the swirls near the top. I've always thought the US one is kind of lifeless.

Michelle  – (28 oktober 2010 om 11:30)  

I really want to read this book a lot. As for the covers, I like both. They're the same picture just utilized differently. Both work well. :)

Melissa  – (28 oktober 2010 om 19:02)  

Both are brilliant, but I'm going with the Dutch cover! :)

Shy  – (29 oktober 2010 om 03:45)  

I'm going for the States cover on this one. Just bought it couple of weeks ago and yes, it looks definitely dark in person. Which I like! Hurm... I am always into dark colour anyways, lol! But one thing for sure, I love that they preserve the original elements in both covers, just add on couple of artsy stuff only. It just look great as it is!

Lily Child  – (29 oktober 2010 om 16:03)  

Wow...they are both good! If I had to pick, I guess I would choose the US. :)

Casey (The Bookish Type)  – (1 november 2010 om 16:28)  

I definitely agree. They're really similar, but the Dutch one pops more and catches your eye!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP