In My Mailbox (30)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.


The books that I bought are:
- The Boy in the Dress by David Walliams
-Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
- Reminiscences of the Cuban Revolutionary War by Che Guevara
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Rampant (Killer Unicorns #1) by Diana Peterfreund

The book that I WON is:
- Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick @ thebookscout.
Thank you Kelsey for holding this amazing contest and a shout out to Disney!

This time very short, because I have to finish a PowerPoint presentation for tommorow! :)
I hope you all got very good books this week. Enjoy!

Christina/Book Addict  – (10 oktober 2010 om 09:31)  

Hex Hall was a fun read and I want to read Tweet Heart....I'll keep an eye out for your review. Enjoy all your books and good luck with your presentation!

Michelle  – (10 oktober 2010 om 09:50)  

Good luck with your presentation! :) I've heard only great things about Tweet Heart. Hope you enjoy!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (10 oktober 2010 om 09:56)  

Hex Hall is fun and Never Cry Werewolf looks good!

Good luck with your presentation & happy reading! :)

Blodeuedd  – (10 oktober 2010 om 10:33)  

Ohhh Rampant and Hex Hall, great wins Nina!

The Paperback Princess  – (10 oktober 2010 om 11:13)  

Tweet Heart looks really good, and you'll enjoy Hex Hall- it's a great book!

Melissa  – (10 oktober 2010 om 17:41)  

Ohhh... Rampant. Let me know what you think! It's on my wishlist!

Jenny N.  – (10 oktober 2010 om 23:50)  

Just finished Hex Hall last week and its great. I really want to try Tweet Heart. Happy reading!

....Petty Witter  – (11 oktober 2010 om 06:17)  

How strange is that? I just picked up a copy of The Boy In The Dress at the library on Saturday. Sadly a little boy also wanted to read it and I thought it would be umseemly to fight for it with a child so I let him have the book. Another time perhaps. Until then I look forward to your review.

Kelsey  – (13 oktober 2010 om 13:50)  

I really liked Rampant, Tweet Heart, and Never Cry Werewolf! Hex Hall is up soon in my TBR :) Can't wait for your reviews!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP