In My Mailbox (31)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The books that I RECEIVED are:
- Bloodline by Kate Cary (I got two copies, so watch out for a contest. Egmont Books, Harper Collins Publishers)
- The Beasties by Jenny Nimmo (Egmont Books, Harper Collins Publishers)
- Those that Wake by Jesse Karp (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- The Cellar by A. J. Whitten (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard (HarperCollins)
- Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber (HarperCollins)
- Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

Thank you Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Harper Collins!


Bloodline by Kate Cary (2x)
This cover is awesome. Just look at it. As soon as I finish the book I am reading now, I am reading this one.

The Beasties by Jenny Nimmo
Already read and it’s very sweet. Review coming up after this post.

Thank you Egmont Books for sending me these three books. I cannot wait to start Bloodline, it looks right up my alley.

....Petty Witter  – (17 oktober 2010 om 06:09)  

Too pink for me, I'm more interested in the book undeneath it. Happy reading.

Lauren  – (17 oktober 2010 om 06:14)  

Oooh, I love the cover of Bloodline! Can't wait to see your reveiw for it. Also, The Lying Game and Once in a Full Moon look great as well. Happy reading. :)

Christina/Book Addict  – (17 oktober 2010 om 06:19)  

The Lying Game looks really good. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

Kelsey  – (17 oktober 2010 om 08:30)  

Awesome books! I'm dying to read Rage and The Lying Game :)

nikkibrandyberry  – (17 oktober 2010 om 09:02)  

Productive week! Lots of books that I look forward to reading about! Happy Reading! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Erica  – (17 oktober 2010 om 10:20)  

All of those look great. Happy reading :)

Blodeuedd  – (17 oktober 2010 om 12:01)  

Greta mailbox! Happy reading

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (17 oktober 2010 om 12:09)  

bloodline does have an awesome cover, can't wait to hear what you think!

Jenny N.  – (17 oktober 2010 om 14:49)  

Have not heard of Bloodline but I like the cover on top. Also looks like you got some of the upcoming releases, hope you enjoy those too.

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast)  – (18 oktober 2010 om 08:57)  

Great book week! The cover for Bloodlines is very cool. Enjoy all your new books :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP