Book Blogger Hop

It's been a while that I have hopped! That's sounds so funny. So I thought why not today. I have a few hours to spare. I'm going to look around and see what fun blogs there are. If you haven't been on my blog before, please leave a link to yours and I will say hi to you. The blog hop has been created by Jennifer from Crazy for Books. So take a look there too!

The question of today is:
"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"

I do somethimes. But last month I received the third book in a series and I did some research and found out that it could be read as a stand alone. So I didn't start the first book, but I am going to read the first two books, because I adored the third one.

Reviews:
The Boy in the Dress by David Walliams
Should We Drown in Feathered Sleep by Michael Merriam

Other Posts:
Dutch Cover Alert

Have a great weekend!

Melissa  – (12 november 2010 om 07:03)  

Happy hopping, Nina! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Tribute Books Mama  – (12 november 2010 om 09:49)  

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-blogger-hop.html

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (12 november 2010 om 10:52)  

Well, I hope you know I'm already an old (so very old) follower. ;)

Hopefully you will have a great weekend!

Nina  – (12 november 2010 om 11:06)  

Melissa: You too have a wonderful weekend! And I know and love that you follow me. :)

Carissa  – (12 november 2010 om 11:11)  

Hey Nina! Thanks for the add! Looking forward to reading your posts! New follower!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (12 november 2010 om 11:46)  

Hi Nina! As you know I follow already! :) Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a great weekend too! Talk soon ~ Leanna. :)

Howard Sherman  – (12 november 2010 om 13:56)  

I can dive right into the middle of a book series if the series' story
doesn't run chronologically.

That is to say, if each novel in a series is a stand-alone story (like Lee
Child's Reacher novels) then I don't feel the need to start with book one.

On the other hand, a series of books (like Richard Hatch's Battlestar
Galactica novels) can't be read out of sequence since each new book builds
upon the story of the previous entry in the series.

Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Katie  – (13 november 2010 om 05:57)  

Thanks for stopping by Book Love! Your blog design is adorable :) Have a great weekend!

Stephanie :) (Books Are A Girl's Best Friend)  – (14 november 2010 om 03:14)  

They thanks for stopping by my blog Nina. Your design is just adorable and I love your blog name :)

Happy reading!

Stephanie :) (Books Are A Girl's Best Friend)  – (14 november 2010 om 03:15)  

Just wondering: how did you get your drop down menu? I have been trying tutorials for ages and none of them work. Thank you for any help?

Stephanie @ www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com

Nina  – (14 november 2010 om 10:15)  

Katie: Thank you! You too. :)

Stephanie: I will look it up for you. I have searched long for a good blog that explained it well, but I cannot remember the name of it. I used to have it at favourites, but it's not there anymore. I think I deleted it.

Lu  – (15 november 2010 om 10:26)  

Hopping by to say have a great week!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP