Book Blogger Hop

Here we are again. It's friday and I'm ready to HOP. Okay, that sounded weird. Want to learn more about the hop go to Crazy for books for more information. It's fun, so I hope you join. And for the readers who never came here before; look around, leave a comment and I'll take a look at your blog. Enjoy!

The question of today is:
"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Holland, so this question is so much fun to answer.
I'm thankful for a lot to things. My family (who loves me to death and vice a versa), my best friends (who get my jokes, which are totally funny!) and the blogging community (Readers and followers of my blog who find time in their day to comment and read my posts, thank you so much! I appreciate it and I love it.).

Reviews:
Changing Moon (Nola’s Worlds) by Mathieu Mariolle
Split by a Kiss by Luisa Playa


jewelknits  – (19 november 2010 om 10:12)  

It's wonderful when your friends get your jokes! Seriously, it's so hard to find people with your own sense of humor! Thanks for sharing!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Willa  – (19 november 2010 om 10:35)  

Good post! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Denmark either but being thankful can be done every day :-) Sweet blog you have here, I will stop by some more!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (19 november 2010 om 16:05)  

Hopping on by to say Hi!

Nina... all you have to do is get together with your family and friends and eat until you groan. There! You've celebrated like an American! lol

Manga Maniac  – (19 november 2010 om 16:11)  

Hi! I just found your blog through the hop. I love your owls! I am looking forward to reading more of your reviews.

If you have time, stop in and say hi to Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)

Melissa  – (20 november 2010 om 10:07)  

happy hop, Nina! I hope you have a brilliant weekend :)

your blog has been a favourite of mine for a long time now...so glad to have good friends around the blogosphere!

Alison  – (20 november 2010 om 19:22)  

Hopping through. I'm a new follower. I'm thankful for the blogging community too!
My Hop

Nina  – (21 november 2010 om 07:34)  

Thank you all for checking out my blog and comment. :)

Melissa (Books and Things):
Just like Christmas.

Melissa: That's so sweet and fun to know. I adore your blog!! :)

vvb32 reads  – (23 november 2010 om 09:56)  

and thank YOU, for visiting me too ;-D

Caroline (Bon Bons and Reveries)  – (23 november 2010 om 14:10)  

HI! I'm a new follower. The owls are soooo cute :) I love Good Life by OneRepublic! It's such an uplifting song. Have a great week!
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP