Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The United States - The Netherlands

Wow. I LOVE the fond they used for the title on the cover of the United States and the colour is perfect. It fits so well with the flowers. I also just LOVE the fond they used for the title on the Dutch cover and that they sticked with Spells. They didn't translated it! I like that. Maybe the name of the author on the Dutch cover is too little, it could have been a little bit bigger.
Both of the covers are good and I like them both.


Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Christina/Book Addict  – (10 november 2010 om 10:04)  

I love both covers too, but I especially like the US cover. It's definitely one of my favorites!

Melissa  – (10 november 2010 om 10:05)  

Dutch cover, for sure! I think the purple is much prettier! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (10 november 2010 om 10:40)  

OOoo the Dutch. It has a magical feel that is missing from the other one.

YA Vampire Books  – (10 november 2010 om 10:50)  

I love both as well! But maybe the Dutch cover a bit more ;)

Kelsey  – (10 november 2010 om 15:06)  

Wow both are awesome! I kind of like the flowers and shade of pink on the US cover a bit more though :)

Jenny N.  – (10 november 2010 om 15:46)  

Both look great and I like the color choice of both too.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (10 november 2010 om 15:56)  

I'll have to go with the US cover on this one. :)

Michelle  – (10 november 2010 om 15:59)  

Both are beautiful. I love flower photos.

Ladybug  – (11 november 2010 om 11:18)  

I think both looks great :D

vvb32 reads  – (11 november 2010 om 11:49)  

oh, in this case both are equally appealing!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (11 november 2010 om 13:07)  

I like both of these! I love seeing the Dutch covers on your blog! :)

....Petty Witter  – (12 november 2010 om 06:40)  

I prefer the picture on the American cover but the writing on the Dutch though to be honest I wouldn't rave over either of them.

As a matter of interest do you have any idea of the 'scores'? Do American OR Dutch covers come out the winners the most often?

Nina  – (12 november 2010 om 07:15)  

Petty Witter: I don't have scores, as it's not a competition. I just want to know what you all think of the covers. Like them or hate them. :) But I like your question and I will post a item on the scored very soon. Thanx! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP