Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands - The United States

I have not read any books in this series, but I keep hearing such fantastic things about them. I probably try the first one if I see it at the library. Now, look at those wonderful covers. I just adore the Dutch cover. It just fits the title so well. It gives me the chill. I love the white snow and the wolves. The girl looks awesome with those white sneakers! Dutch cover wins for me.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Melissa  – (17 november 2010 om 07:20)  

Netherlands, for sure! I've never been a fan of the US covers for this series, which is one of the reasons I didn't purchase them until recently haha :)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (17 november 2010 om 07:26)  

I LOVE the Dutch cover. Those wolves are beautiful! :)

Adriana  – (17 november 2010 om 07:43)  

I actually really like the U.S. covers for this series. Are there any more Netherlands covers for this series?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (17 november 2010 om 07:45)  

DUTCH ROCKS!
LOVE it :)
Thanks for sharing!

Nina  – (17 november 2010 om 07:49)  

Adriana; Only one more. The third book! I will post the cover for that one pretty soon! :)

Jami  – (17 november 2010 om 09:11)  

The Dutch cover is gorgeous, no doubt, but it doesn't match the story. Then again, neither does the US one. ;)

Blodeuedd  – (17 november 2010 om 09:59)  

Wow Dutch cover love..though the wolves..yeah why?

Nina  – (17 november 2010 om 10:37)  

Blodeuedd: I have no idea. I have not read this book! ;)

YA Vampire Books  – (17 november 2010 om 11:01)  

The dutch coverlooks really cool! :)

Christina/Book Addict  – (17 november 2010 om 11:08)  

I love the Dutch cover too. This series is SOOO good!

Kelsey  – (17 november 2010 om 14:21)  

I love the wolves on the Dutch cover!

Lily Child  – (19 november 2010 om 11:45)  

I really liked both. I honestly couldn't chose one! :P

hmsgofita  – (23 november 2010 om 14:16)  

Oh yeah! The Dutch one is the best. The U.S. covers haven't really appealed to me so I've never had too much of a desire to read this series. But with that Dutch cover...

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP