Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands - The United States

I really liked the Dutch cover for the first book in this series. I thought that one was awesome and told so much about the story with just looking at it. Different feelings come up when I look at this Dutch cover. A cave? I have read the story and yes there is a cave involved, but I'm not sold. They could have done a better job with it. The characters that the 'models' are portraying in the US cover do look like them. So I like that! This time I will choose the US cover.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (24 november 2010 om 10:05)  

OOoo Dutch definitely! Much more interesting and mysterious :)

Melissa  – (24 november 2010 om 10:14)  

Dutch cover for sure...I really don't love the US covers at all! Great feature as always!

Be sure to enter my international blogoversary giveaway going on now! :)

http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3

Jessica (BookLover)  – (24 november 2010 om 10:47)  

I like the Dutch cover much better. There's more going on there.

Blodeuedd  – (24 november 2010 om 11:24)  

Not sold on either one.
The Dutch one I see it and think ok so a bunch of kids go cave exploring, and the US one is bleh

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 november 2010 om 11:45)  

Dutch picture, but I like the title on the US one.

Blueicegal ♥  – (24 november 2010 om 14:28)  

what! really am i the only was who prefers the US lol?

....Petty Witter  – (25 november 2010 om 07:56)  

No, I prefer the US cover as well Blueicegal.

YA Vampire Books  – (26 november 2010 om 13:36)  

Can't decide which I prefer. What I can say do is that I really like that both covers match the covers of the first book in the series. Am I the only one bothered when books in the same series have totally different cover designs? :P

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP