In My Mailbox (32)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The book that I RECEIVED is:
-Logic of Demons: The Quest for Nadine's Soul by H.A. Goodman

The books that I BOUGHT are:
- Lifted by Wendy Toliver
- The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
- Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

The book that I WON is:
- She Smells The Dead by E.J. Stevens @ Iswimforoceans.
Thanx Melissa for hosting this contest! I also received the awesome t-shirt with it. Very cool.


Lifted by Wendy Toliver
I love this cover! It's so nice. And who doesn't love the name Poppy Browne!

The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
One of my favourite shows is Sex and the City, so of course I want to read this book. I want to know all about Carrie when she was younger. I wonder if she adored Fashion as much in her younger years as she does now.

Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
The world with faeries sounds beautiful and very scary. This cover is so gorgeous and I wanted to read this for a while now. Hope it delivers.

She Smells The Dead by E.J. Stevens
This sounds scary. Smell the dead? Seriousley! Cannot wait to read this book.

And I bought two DVD's

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (28 november 2010 om 06:08)  

The Carrie Diaries is a great read. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for book #2 in the series.

Glimmerglass has a beautiful cover! Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

Christina/Book Addict  – (28 november 2010 om 06:23)  

I really enjoyed The Carrie Diaries and I hope you like it too. It was definitely fun! Glimmerglass looks promising too. I look forward to your reviews!

Adriana  – (28 november 2010 om 09:42)  

You had great IMM this week! Glimmerglass is one I've been wanting to read, but not really sure about. So I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Enjoy! :D

The Well Read Wife  – (28 november 2010 om 10:27)  

Great IMM! I have been dying to read The Carrie Diaries! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Blodeuedd  – (28 november 2010 om 10:53)  

That Ej Stevens book is just too cool. Love the cover

Corrine  – (28 november 2010 om 11:02)  

Oh, great books this week! Congrats on winning She Smells the Dead! :D I hope you enjoy all of the books (and DVDs) you received this week! Happy reading. :D

Jenny N.  – (28 november 2010 om 11:13)  

She Smells the Dead and The Carrie Diaries look good. I didn't like Glimmerglass as much as I thought I would so can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy reading!

Little Miss Becky : )  – (28 november 2010 om 13:54)  

I really enjoyed She Smells the Dead---it was more quirky than scary. I have Glimmerglass and I've heard mixed things about it...I hope we both enjoy it! :)

vampgirlx90  – (28 november 2010 om 22:03)  

New follower to your blog. You will LOVE The Carrie Diaries. Such a great read, not nearly as good as the television show but still up there.

would you mind returning the favor and following my blog?

pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

happy blogging!

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (29 november 2010 om 07:27)  

I've heard TCD rocks, and I adore the cover for Glimmerglass! Hope you enjoy them all :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (29 november 2010 om 12:13)  

I SO want to read She Smells the Dead :)

I SO want to see Monsters and Aliens.

The Nativity Story is SO amazing. By far my favorite version ever :)

Julie  – (30 november 2010 om 23:23)  

Super cute site!! I LOVE owls!!! And your header is awesome. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)I hope you enjoy your books and DVD's. I've been wanting to read Glimmerglass. Happy reading!

Nina  – (1 december 2010 om 10:03)  

Thank you all for stopping by. I hope I will enjoy the books. And the DVD's of course.

Juju: Going to watch it this weekend. :P

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP