Tag! You're it.

I was tagged by the awesome Darlyn from Darlyn&Books.

Rules of the game:
1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.

4 Things That Are In My Handbag:
a) My Blackberry
b) My wallet
c) A notebook
d) A pen

4 Favourite Things In My Bedroom:
a) My big green chair. It’s very comfy and I love sitting in it and read till the late hours.
b) My laptop. I got it from my sister as a birthday present. I cannot live without it. Well that and internet.
c) A matroesjka. My sister bought it for me in Berlin, Germany. It’s so cute and adorable.
d) My bed. Yes, I love to sleep and my bed is so soft and warm. Right now I want to take a nap in it..maybe later.

4 Things On My Desk:
a) Books. Lots of them. Books I received to review, books that I won in a contest, books that I bought and textbooks. It’s a mess, I know, I need to clean up soon.
b) Crunchy Cheese Curlz. I like to snack!
c) Pictures of my family. One of them is a picture of all us sisters together at Christmas. Fond memories.
d) Again pen’s. I love to write.

Only four? I have a lot more on my desk!

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet):
a) Travel to Egypt and Cuba.
b) Learn Spanish, Russian and Japanese. I really want to learn to speak these languages, but I don’t have the time. Ooh!
c) Learn sign language.
d) Pack my things and live a year abroad.

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment:
a) Life..is that too cliché? I enjoy spending time with my friends and family.
b) Eating. I love to eat. Especially candy, yes I have a sweet tooth.
c) Sleeping
d) Reading

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head:
1. My Wicked Heart by Diana Vickers (Wicked!)
2. Pack up by Eliza Doolittle (Love it)
3. Never forget you by Noisettes (My favourite band)
4. No Going Back by Rox (Way too awesome)

4 Things You Don't Know About Me:
a) I have a Milk allergy. If I drink milk, eat chocolate etc. I get white spots and it itch a lot. I have a hard time staying away from it, but I know it’s for the best.
b) When I get my teachers degree, I want to study archaeology or specialize in ‘Mediaeval times’.
c) I cannot sing! When I’m home alone, I will sing till someone says I have to stop, because I’m scaring the cats. And we don’t have any!
d) My biggest fear is that I don’t have enough time to do the things I want in live.

4 Bloggers I am Tagging:
Melisssa from Books and Things
Petty Witter from Pen and Paper

Sullivan McPig from Pearls Cast Before a McPig

And then here one of the songs that I can't get out of my head:

Melissa  – (6 november 2010 om 07:00)  

It's so much fun to learn more about you, Nina! That song is definitely catchy by the way :D

Nina  – (6 november 2010 om 07:09)  

It is, right! I love it. :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (6 november 2010 om 08:13)  

Awesome list!

I especially love your favorite things :) So simple, lovely, and true.

Sullivan McPig  – (6 november 2010 om 09:10)  

What a fun meme. Have you tried eating dark chocolate (pure chocola) that doesn't contain milk

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (6 november 2010 om 12:01)  

LOL! Love this post... my post will be boring compared to yours!

Marce  – (6 november 2010 om 12:55)  

Nina, love your answers. That song is hot, never heard it before, thanks for sharing.

I love to sleep as much as you I think.

I'm allergic to yeast, sucks to be us but hard to stay away completely, I so get that.

What other languagues do you speak?

Thanks for tagging me, read mine here.
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-was-taggednow-tag-youre-it.html

Sarah  – (6 november 2010 om 21:20)  

Enjoying life is never too cliche :) ...and what a catchy song!

....Petty Witter  – (7 november 2010 om 07:18)  

I can't tell you how honoured I am that you tagged me but I only did this last month - would you mind terribly if I was to give it a miss? Anyway, what great answers you give, I feel I now know you a little better. Away to see if
I can find some more tunes by the Noisettes - I hadn't heard of them until today.

Nina  – (7 november 2010 om 07:38)  

Petty Witter: No problem, I totally understand. Yeah, look them up, they are good! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP