Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States

I never knew of this book untill I saw it at the bookstore the other day.
The Dutch cover is nice. Okay, yes, it has one colour, but still I like it. I don't know what the title has to do with the book and it's not a translation of the original one. The title of the Dutch cover is 'Snake pit'. I love how you get the mysterious feeling of the Dutch cover. What's the book about? Liking it. But then I like the US cover too. The green and the bird are cool. It looks like a fantasy novel. This week I'm going for the Dutch cover.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Blodeuedd  – (15 december 2010 om 10:09)  

I like the colors on the US one so US for me

Christina/Book Addict  – (15 december 2010 om 10:14)  

Hmmm....I'd have to say that I am leaning towards the US cover, but I like the Dutch one too--it stands out more!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (15 december 2010 om 10:16)  

I'm voting for the US one. It's more interesting.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books)  – (15 december 2010 om 11:07)  

I too am feeling the colors of the US more. But I'm definitely interested in knowing what the book about.

La Coccinelle  – (15 december 2010 om 12:47)  

I'd be more likely to pick up the US cover.

Andrea  – (15 december 2010 om 13:10)  

I like the Dutch cover too. It seems more evocative somehow.

Jenny N.  – (15 december 2010 om 13:21)  

I've actually never heard of this book but by just looking at the cover I like the Dutch one more.

Caroline  – (15 december 2010 om 14:08)  

Oh wow! I'd definitely buy the Dutch cover!! The red is mesmerizing!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (15 december 2010 om 14:29)  

I usually vote Dutch but I think I prefer the US in this case.

....Petty Witter  – (16 december 2010 om 02:54)  

The Dutch cover for me as it is much more memorable and hints at what the story is about.

YA Vampire Books  – (17 december 2010 om 09:19)  

Hmm.. I'll vote for the US cover! The colors are very nice!:)

Aik  – (18 december 2010 om 21:03)  

I like the US one better.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP