Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The United States - The Netherlands

When I read the title, I'm thinking of sisters that fight each other. The girls on the Dutch cover seems to be having a really great time. Even though I get the feeling that the two girls we don't see on the cover are being strangled to death. The US cover looks just as the Us cover from the first book, but only other clothes and the colour is now blue. This time I will pick the US cover, just because of the background colour.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Christina/Book Addict  – (22 december 2010 om 03:35)  

This is tough. I like the US cover, but the Dutch cover just seems like more fun!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (22 december 2010 om 04:41)  

I agree with Christina. I'd pick the Dutch cover for the same reason!

Ladybug  – (22 december 2010 om 05:54)  

I didn't like the US cover at all. I would def. go for the Dutch one :)

vvb32 reads  – (22 december 2010 om 06:24)  

the u.s. one looks more suitable. the gals look like the title. in the dutch one they are having too much fun.

GABY  – (22 december 2010 om 06:34)  

I prefer the blue cover....the other one has too many arms and no faces!!

Lenore  – (22 december 2010 om 07:37)  

Maybe these are the type of rivals that are nice to each other to their faces and mean behind their backs!

Kiwi..  – (22 december 2010 om 09:02)  

I would go for the Dutch one too (like Darlyn)!!
The sisters seem warmer to each other than the U.S one which for some reason gives me the impression of the girls being slightly bitchy! :P

http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (22 december 2010 om 11:29)  

US cover. The other looks like they are at a concert or something.

Blodeuedd  – (22 december 2010 om 11:42)  

Us this time, cos the Dutch..hm, those stars, no

A Canadian Girl  – (22 december 2010 om 12:58)  

I'm going to go with the US simply because I agree with the fact that in the Dutch covers it looks like they're having too much fun. Plus, what's up with the stars and the missing heads?

YA Vampire Books  – (22 december 2010 om 14:00)  

Hahaha exactly my thoughts; the girls on the Dutch covers looks like they're having a great time, while there definitely are some rivalty between the US girls.

My favorite is the US covers since I like the color matched clothes ;)

Jenny N.  – (22 december 2010 om 15:38)  

I like the Dutch cover, the girls look way more happy and having more fun.

Alison  – (22 december 2010 om 18:20)  

I like the Dutch cover. There's not as much empty page space.

Lizzy  – (22 december 2010 om 19:40)  

I'm not a big fan of either cover, to be honest. Still, if I had to pick one I'd probably pick the US cover.

Lauren  – (27 december 2010 om 05:47)  

I like the US one more because of the colors used. The dutch one is a little too cluttered, in my opinion.

notinthepink.com  – (2 januari 2011 om 12:50)  

I actually prefer the the Dutch cover just because it's a picture that would intrigue me more and I'd be more likely to pick it up. The US one seems a little bit teeny-bobber-y to me. :)

~*~*~

Ceri

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP