Happy New Year

I just saw the news and isn't it fun that in a couple of places 2011 already has begun. We here in Holland have still 12,5 hours to go. Anyway, here are my resolutions and goals for 2011.

My Resolutions & Goals for 2011:

Read more YA books. 
I know that it's going to be challenge next year, with my busy schedule from college and my internship, but I do want to read more. I'm not going to put here how much I want to read, but I would love to read at least two books in a week.

Check my e-mail more often. 
I sometimes forget that I have two e-mail addresses, one for college and one for the blog.


Do my absolute best and not get sidetracked, like in this vacation. I had so much planned, but I just couldn't get out of bed. Too lazy. And then there where all these books I wanted to read. Oh my.
Go on city trips. 
Last year I went to Berlin (Germany), Gent (Belgium) and for my real vacation to London (England), in 2011 I want to see more of the world. Maybe even go a weekend to Paris.


Do more fun stuff with friends! In 2010 I said a lot of times NO to friends if they asked me to go out. I was so stressed with college and tests, I kind of neglected my friends. So I want to do more fun stuff with them.


That's all!

Christina/Book Addict  – (31 december 2010 om 06:52)  

Great resolutions- thanks for sharing them with us! I hope you get to visit some incredible cities next year- I am so jealous! Take a lot of pictures! I hope you have a wonderful New Year's!

Shy  – (31 december 2010 om 08:08)  

We just crossed the 2010 finished line over here and welcome the 2011 with open hands =)

I really love your city trip idea. How I wish I live in Europe where I can visit all those beautiful countries!

Hope that you enjoy your celebration tonight.
Happy New Year, my friend!

Shweta  – (31 december 2010 om 09:13)  

Happy New year to you !! Checking the mail resolution I think I should take that one too :)

Blodeuedd  – (31 december 2010 om 12:40)  

Happy New year!!!!!!!

More YA, but you read a lot of YA :D I should read more YA, lol

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (31 december 2010 om 13:30)  

Great list! Much better than mine. ;)

Have a Happy and rockin' 2011!!

Blueicegal ♥  – (31 december 2010 om 15:18)  

Ahhh great resolutions, I need to keep in contact with friends, I'm bad at that, happy new year lovey!

Darlyn  – (1 januari 2011 om 04:43)  

Happy New Year Nina! I love all your resolutions in the list. I wish I could do better in 2010 blog and social related. But sometimes I'm just not that fun. I could be in my room all day!LOL

Happy new year again, and may all wish comes true. =)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (1 januari 2011 om 11:56)  

happy new year! these are some great resolutions!!

Teddyree  – (1 januari 2011 om 14:53)  

Happy New Year, hope you have a wonderful year. I can relate to a few of your resolutions and goals; good luck with all of them!!

hmsgofita  – (1 januari 2011 om 20:19)  

Those are great goals! Good luck to you and I'm jealous you live in Europe! Sigh, one day I want to get over there. Can't wait to get great ideas on all the YA books I'm missing out on. Happy New Year's!

notinthepink.com  – (2 januari 2011 om 14:29)  

Happy New Year, Nina! I hope 2011 is a fantabulous year for you! :D

~*~*~

Ceri

Amanda  – (2 januari 2011 om 18:28)  

I love that there's so much balance here and not just focus on books! :)

Michelle  – (3 januari 2011 om 15:09)  

I'm a little late but Happy New Year Nina!

The best to you and good luck with your Resolutions! :D

Cari  – (6 januari 2011 om 19:09)  

Happy New Year! All great goals!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP