Horror and Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011


I love a good challenge and therefore I decided to join 'Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011'. To learn more about this challenge go to Book Chick City, the awesome blog who's hosting it. I love scary books and horror is one of my favourite genres, so why not. Wish me good luck, because I will need it. And I do hope that I can get some sleep in 2011...
The challenge runs from the 1st of January till the 31st of December 2011. 24 books! pfff.


Urban fantasy by Wikipedia:
Urban fantasy is a subgenre of fantasy defined by place; the fantastic narrative has an urban setting. Many urban fantasies are set in contemporary times and contain supernatural elements. However, the stories can take place in historical, modern, or futuristic periods. The prerequisite is that they must be primarily set in a city.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (20 december 2010 om 10:51)  

I wish I was this organized to do a challenge! Good luck and have fun!

Nina  – (21 december 2010 om 09:46)  

Thank you! I hope I can do this. I havce a pretty busy schedule next year. :)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP