Round up Challenges 2010

Which challenges did you participate in 2010?
Arthurian Challenge, Wish I’d Read That Challenge, Virginia Woolf challenge and the 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge.

Did you failed completing a challenge?
Unfortunately I didn’t complete the Arthurian Challenge. I tried to finish it, but my library hasn’t got a lot of books about Arthur.

What was the most fun challenge in 2010?
The Virginia Woolf challenge. I never heard of Virginia Woolf before, so I thought this was a great way to get to know her writing. I really like these kind of challenges, to read books of authors I never heard of before. It's such a great way to read more in other genres.

Are you participating in new challenges for 2011?
Yep, I am participating in two challenges, the Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011 and the YA Historical Fiction Challenge . If I see another challenge that’s fun, I may even participate in that one too.

Are you going to participate in any challenges in 2011? Let me know which one and I will check it out.

Shweta  – (30 december 2010 om 02:35)  

U did good Challenge wise in 2010. I don't think I'll take up any challenge in 2011. Will read as much as I can but with a busy academic schedule I hardly get time to read.

All the best for ur 2011 challenges

Blodeuedd  – (30 december 2010 om 08:48)  

Eeek, I have still not signed up for any, I really must think about this

Melissa  – (30 december 2010 om 09:48)  

I haven't signed up for any challenges because I find I always seem to slack out of them due to time constraints. Great challenges that you've chose though! :)

Michelle  – (30 december 2010 om 10:00)  

I've always wanted to do a challenge but they make me nervous. I really don't like failing at things lol and the time constraints kind of worry me especially since I have so much other junk to do for school and blah blah blah.

I've only read To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf and it was a very slow moving novel, very wordy but well written. I'd love to do a classics challenge. I've always wanted to read more of those.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (30 december 2010 om 10:47)  

I haven't done any challenges, but it looks like you pick some of the more interesting ones!

Lauren  – (30 december 2010 om 15:04)  

Ooh, great picks! I still have to decide what challenges I want to participate in in '11...definitely the 2011 Debut Author one but I not sure which other ones yet. And I need to need to find a better way to keep track of the books for the challenges. What I've done for the past two years just hasn't worked one bit.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (31 december 2010 om 09:32)  

I am doing the Show Me the Free challenge (http://www.theunreadreader.com/2010/12/2011-show-me-free-challenge.html)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP