White Christmas!!

Tomorrow its Christmas!! This week has gone so fast, I have no idea what I actually did these last couple of days. And that is seriously not good. So much to do. Yesterday I did the last of the Christmas shopping, I still had to buy some presents for my family, but I managed and I am done!

As you can tell by the pictures that I posted down under, we in Holland are going to have a white Christmas. It really looks beautiful, but it is way too cold to go out of the house. Really happy, that everybody is coming to us to spend Christmas.

Well enough of this. I hope you all are going to have a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day. See you when it's over. Oh no, I feel sad already.

Greetings, Nina


Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale  – (24 december 2010 om 04:30)  

Merry Christmas hun! I hope you and your family have an amazing day!

Kristen H

Christina/Book Addict  – (24 december 2010 om 05:06)  

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Melissa  – (24 december 2010 om 05:51)  

Have a wonderful Christmas, Nina! I hope it's great...I'm jealous of your snow! :)

Darlyn  – (24 december 2010 om 09:36)  

Merry Christmas Nina! I love the pictures and I'm shivering just looking at it. LOL!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (24 december 2010 om 10:06)  

Perfect! Merry Christmas! Make a snow angel for me.

Jenny N.  – (24 december 2010 om 10:57)  

Not so great in my part of the world, its been raining so much for the past couple of days. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you!

Blueicegal ♥  – (24 december 2010 om 11:12)  

Merry Christmas Nina!! i hope you have a lovely day ;)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 december 2010 om 11:21)  

Merry Christmas! Oh, I'm so jealous! Me want snow! :)

Jan von Harz  – (25 december 2010 om 04:30)  

We got a white Christmas too. Merry Christmas!

vvb32 reads  – (26 december 2010 om 14:54)  

hope everything was warm and filled with cheer. we had rain instead of snow so stayed indoors too. cozy.

notinthepink.com  – (2 januari 2011 om 13:26)  

It was white here too. :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas, hun! x

~*~*~

Ceri

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP