Winner of Striker, Sudden Death!

Thank you all for entering the international contest to win Striker, Sudden Death.
Are you all excited to find out who the winner is.

I used Random Org to pick a number and the winner is:
…………………………………..drum roll…………………………………

Jessica (Booklover) !!
Congratulations. I hope you will adore the book.
I already e-mailed you, so please do send me your address asap.

megarotk  – (21 december 2010 om 14:28)  

Hellow!
I love your site, it is a pleasure to visit.
I have added your site to my site.
Please link my site to your site.
Thank you!

http://soccerproper.blogspot.com/

Lizzy  – (21 december 2010 om 20:03)  

Congrats to the winner! I love the gif, too haha. Glad I'm not the only person who watches Gossip Girl.

Nina  – (22 december 2010 om 02:58)  

Lizzy: I adore Gossip Girl. :)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP