Busy, busy!

It’s that time again to bury my noise in books that are NOT listed on my YA to be read pile. It’s time for deadlines, exams and a *stress* level that’s of the roof! So from now on it’s going to be a slow ‘reading month’, but hopefully it will be all over soon and with good results.

Any good advice to keep my stress level low? Or maybe some recommendations for easy, quick, fun books to read during my breaks?

Wish me luck!

Samita (Book Purring)  – (10 januari 2011 om 07:43)  

The owls on your header are adorable, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Actually I'm halfway through Demon Trapper's Daughter and...not loving it hehe :P

Blodeuedd  – (10 januari 2011 om 08:12)  

Hm...eat a lot of chocolate! And read some light, funny short books

Kiwi..  – (10 januari 2011 om 08:23)  

Hey! Oo..exams..*sigh*...Sleep well, avoid stress,it makes you forget stuff!:/.

And come collect you Stylish Blogger Award!:D
Hop by and "collect" it and please do leave me a comment after!:D
http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Darlyn  – (10 januari 2011 om 08:27)  

Watch funny movies! I do that a lot!

Nina  – (10 januari 2011 om 08:29)  

Samita: ooh, I'm sorry to hear that. It just looks like a fantastic book.:)

Blodeuedd: Allergic to milk! No chocolate for me. But tommorow after my internship I'm going to the supermarket just to buy some other sweets. I need it. :)

Kiwi: Thank you!!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (10 januari 2011 om 08:34)  

Remind your self it's suppose to be fun. Drink lots of tea and deep breaths.

Nina  – (10 januari 2011 om 08:45)  

Darlyn: Good idea! Two weeks ago I borrowed the Karate Kid (Jaden Smith) and Ghosts of girlfriends past (DVD)from my sister. I hope they are fun! :) Going to see if there are hilarious movies in the closet we keep the DVDs.

Juju: I like tea. In an hour I'm going to study again and I will make a cup of hot tea before I do. Thanx!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (10 januari 2011 om 12:04)  

Do something fun that doesn't require brain cells. Deep breaths. Ahhh...

Good luck! I'm sure you won't need it!

Jessica (BookLover)  – (10 januari 2011 om 12:49)  

aww... I know how you feel. I start classes again next week. :(

I'm excited about the classes I'll be taking, but I know I won't have as much time for reading.

Lizzy  – (10 januari 2011 om 13:19)  

I like to give myself breaks after an hour of studying. Definitely agree with Juju, tea is a must. So it meditating :)

Marce  – (10 januari 2011 om 14:06)  

Good luck Nina with the studies.

I say read some Verse Novels - Lisa Schroeder is my favourite.

Rhiannon Hart  – (10 januari 2011 om 18:09)  

Good luck! Dance about like a nut for ten minutes to your favourite music if it all gets to much for you. That's what I do :D

Steph  – (10 januari 2011 om 19:02)  

I take breaks a lot. Helps me. Anyways I awarded you Stylish Blogger :) Check out my post when you're feeling less stressed! Good luck :)
http://steph-shortnsweet.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Jane  – (10 januari 2011 om 19:26)  

I enjoyed Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols when I had some down time last semester. It was very fun, easy, and cute :)

Jane
janestoryblog.blogspot.com

Shy  – (11 januari 2011 om 05:01)  

Best wishes to you, Nina! I am also drown in my research work these days and barely able to pick up books to read as well, which is totally sucks, of course. Hoping things will start getting better once everything is said and done. Good luck!

Nina  – (11 januari 2011 om 09:01)  

Lizzy: Great idea! Í usually take breaks after two hours. :) But an hour is maybe even better!

Marce: Thanx. Verse novels are easy to read. Thanks for the recommendation!

Rhiannon Hart: Maybe I will do that at home just before I am going to leave for college. Thanx.

Jane: Going to check it out.

Shy: Good luck to you too! ;)

Okay, now I'm going to make me some tea and going to learn for an hour! pfffff. :(

Michelle  – (11 januari 2011 om 19:35)  

Good luck! I just started my second semester of school today and just looking at all the assignment/tests which all happen within the time frame are making me super nervous lol.

As far as keeping my stress levels low I recommend taking a little time for yourself to do something you enjoy. Maybe watch a movie or go to dinner with some friends one night? Also, music works really well for me. Just turning it on and allowing yourself to forget everything that's stressing you out. Maybe have an impromptu dance party in your room haha. Works every time. ;)

Nina  – (12 januari 2011 om 07:50)  

Michelle: Thank you! You too! I hope everything goes swell at school for you. :)

Taking time for myself is indeed good advice. Love music! I'm going to see if it works. :)

Cleverly Inked  – (12 januari 2011 om 16:28)  

Best of luck my dear. I know exactly how you feel.

Nina  – (13 januari 2011 om 05:43)  

Cleverly Inked: Thank you!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP