Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States

This reminds me that I still need to read this book. Anyway, I love the US cover. The boy and the girl holding hands and walking on a road together. Where they are going I have no idea, but I am just loving the idea that they are going together on a journey. I love the place of the title and that it really stands out. But I have to say that I like the Dutch cover too. I like that it gives me a summer vibe and that I really want to read this in my summer vacation. It reminds me of the Dutch cover of 'The Summer I Turned Pretty'. This time I choose the US cover, just because they are holding hands, so sweet.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Aleetha  – (24 januari 2011 om 22:54)  

I prefer The United State cover.
Have you read this book?

Jan von Harz  – (25 januari 2011 om 01:24)  

I like the US cover better too. The Dutch cover has the boy blurred which doesn't say much for the journey.

Shy  – (25 januari 2011 om 03:00)  

I also prefer the US cover. For some reasons, I like the guy's hand (I know I'm weird :P). I think I do have this book on my shelf, so I definitely hope that it is one great read.

Christina T  – (25 januari 2011 om 03:30)  

I like both covers but prefer the US one. I thought it was a fantastic book and I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (25 januari 2011 om 05:48)  

I just love, love, love the US cover of this one. It definitely wins for me!

....Petty Witter  – (25 januari 2011 om 06:03)  

My vote goes to the Dutch cover as I love the legs hanging out the open window.

Blodeuedd  – (25 januari 2011 om 06:27)  

I do like both just as much, but I think the US one is cuter

Christina/Book Addict  – (25 januari 2011 om 06:30)  

I loved this book and I really like both covers, but I think I prefer the US one over the Dutch one in this case.

Darlyn  – (25 januari 2011 om 08:53)  

For me, it's a tie. I love both!

Jenny N.  – (25 januari 2011 om 10:01)  

Both are pretty similar to me and convey the fun summer read so I pick neither. I like them both :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (25 januari 2011 om 11:35)  

I think the US just edges out the Dutch cover.

Pisinat  – (25 januari 2011 om 11:51)  

Mmm... this time I prefer the US cover!

Kelsey  – (25 januari 2011 om 12:42)  

Wow I love both but the US one wins for me. I love the colors and set up.

This is such a great book :)

Michelle  – (25 januari 2011 om 17:00)  

I LOVE the US cover but I have to say that the Dutch one is really cute! I like the feet hanging out the window and the boy walking in the background with a suitcase and how it's blurry. I like it a lot.

Brianne  – (26 januari 2011 om 16:12)  

The US one. I love that you can see a desert mountain in the background.

Jessica (BookLover)  – (26 januari 2011 om 22:28)  

I choose the US cover because I love that picture and that font. :)

hmsgofita  – (28 januari 2011 om 10:03)  

The US cover is sweet and is something I would want to pick up and at least try. The other one seems just more of a light read that I wouldn't bother with. US cover for sure this time.

YA Vampire Books  – (31 januari 2011 om 11:21)  

I like both covers as well, but I wish the boy on the Dutch cover were more in focus :)

Cari  – (31 januari 2011 om 21:08)  

The US cover for sure. It's actually one of my favorite covers and the book is great.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP