In My Mailbox (33)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

Looking around at other IMB posts I always find myself adding books to my all growing list of books, that I simply cannot finish reading in one year alone. Yes, it’s true, my list is very, very long. But that’s seriously not a very good reason to stop with this fun meme. I just need to stop my compulsive disorder to add more books. Anyway…


The Books that I BOUGHT are:
Blameless
by Gail Carriger: The second book in this series Changeless ended with a cliff-hanger and therefore I NEED to read this. I have to know what’s going to happen with this bunch of fabulous characters in book number 3.

Radiance by Alyson Noel: I have not read the Immortal series by this author, mainly because it didn’t get really high ratings in 2010. But when I heard about this book and saw the very cute cover I had to read it.

Crave by Laura J.Burns & Melinda Metz: Do I really need to explain myself why I bought this book.

Wolven by Di Toft: Sometimes a book just catches your eye and you don’t know nothing about it, other than the cover is just marvellous.


De Drie Oranje Koningen by J.G. Kikkert: A Dutch book about the three first kings of Holland. I already started this book and it’s quite good.

De ondergang by Joachim Fest: A Dutch book about World War II. This book and the one above is part of my resolutions (that I have not listed here) to read more Dutch historical books.

The Book that I WON is:
Jellicoe Road
by Melina Marchetta: I won this book @ Escape in a Book! Such fun!

What did you get in your mailbox? Any fun books you are looking forward to reading?

Christina T  – (2 januari 2011 om 05:55)  

I love the Parasol Protectorate series. I hope you enjoy Blameless! (and all your other books too)

LadyViolet  – (2 januari 2011 om 06:29)  

Great haul! I've got the first book in the Parasol Protectorate series to read and I'm really looking forward to it. I also really want to get hold of a copy of Jellicoe Road cos I've heard it's amazing!
Happy Reading! :)

Kiwi..  – (2 januari 2011 om 07:45)  

I find the cover of radiance adorable too!:D
And the cover of Jellico Road very interesting looking, the font grabbed my attention!
Happy Reading!:D
P.S. thanks for dropping by my IMM!

....Petty Witter  – (2 januari 2011 om 08:06)  

I don't think you are alone in adding more books than you can possibly read - I know I'm also guilty of this. A very happy and healthy 2011 to you and yours Nina, Thanks for your kind comments.

Debbie's World of Books  – (2 januari 2011 om 08:16)  

I really need to check out this Carriger series. People seem to all love it! Here is my IMM

Kelsey  – (2 januari 2011 om 08:54)  

I really enjoyed Radiance! Happy reading :D

StephTheBookworm  – (2 januari 2011 om 09:23)  

I have Radiance too. I'm looking forward to your review!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (2 januari 2011 om 11:38)  

Oh yes... I would have snatched up Wolven too! Hope you enjoy them all!

Katie (Call Me Crazy)  – (2 januari 2011 om 11:53)  

I've heard so many great things about Jellicoe Road so I hope you enjoy it! I still need to read Radiance, the cover is just gorgeous though!
Happy Reading :)

YA Vampire Books  – (2 januari 2011 om 12:07)  

I've heard Jellicoe Road is awesome! Looking forward to your review!

Jenny N.  – (2 januari 2011 om 13:12)  

Still need to read Radiance myself and have heard great things about Jellicone Road. Happy reading!

Blodeuedd  – (2 januari 2011 om 13:27)  

I know, Changeless had one evil cliffhanger!
Enjoy your books

Little Miss Becky : )  – (2 januari 2011 om 14:09)  

Crave was awesome, I can't wait for the second book! I really enjoyed Radiance, more than the Evermore series, actually! Enjoy all your books!

Lizzy  – (2 januari 2011 om 15:23)  

Oo looks like you got a bunch of great books. I haven't picked up Blameless yet, but I've been meaning to. Enjoy your books!

Book Monster  – (2 januari 2011 om 15:36)  

Ooh seems you got a good pile this week. Hope you Enjoy, Happy Reading XD

Jessica Lawlor  – (2 januari 2011 om 19:33)  

Great haul, doll! Radiance looks really good- I love the title and the cover!

Anna  – (2 januari 2011 om 21:12)  

Wow, great bunch of books! I'm so behind reading Gail Carriger's Parasol series, I loved Soulless so I'm glad to hear the second one is good too. I hope you enjoy the third book! Happy reading!

Jennifer (An Abundance of Books)  – (3 januari 2011 om 02:18)  

I started Blameless awhile back but had to stop. I've got to finish it because I was SO angry and the end of the last book. Grrr.

Enjoy your books & Happy New Year!

Michelle  – (3 januari 2011 om 15:07)  

Crave sounds SO good! Happy reading! :)

Lu  – (4 januari 2011 om 05:51)  

Great mailbox! Can't wait to get Blameless too!

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP