In My Mailbox (34)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.


The Book that I BOUGHT is:
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook: I’m sure it’s a fun, quick easy read that will entertain me in the upcoming weekend.

As you can see I only bought one book, NOT. I bought a lot more, but they didn't arrive yet. Fingers cross they come this week!

The Books that I WON are:
The Italian’s Cinderella Bride by Lucy Gordon & Her Royal Wedding Wish by Cara Colter: It’s time for romance and therefore these books are perfect. Won@ Book girl of Mur-y-Castell.

Have you read 'Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood' ? What did you think about it? What did you add on your own shelves this week?

Ladybug  – (9 januari 2011 om 03:10)  

Congratulations on your winnings :)

I haven't read 'Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood' but it does sound like a good read and I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great week!

Blodeuedd  – (9 januari 2011 om 04:52)  

Hihi, enjoy my cheesy harlequins :)

Christina/Book Addict  – (9 januari 2011 om 06:40)  

Loving all of these covers......enjoy all your books and congrats on winning some! Hope you have a great week!

Lauren  – (9 januari 2011 om 07:04)  

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood looks great so I'll be looking forward to seeing your review for it. Happy reading! :)

Small Review  – (9 januari 2011 om 08:02)  

I really want to read Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood! The premise sounds great and I love that cover.

Kelsey  – (9 januari 2011 om 08:22)  

I loved Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood. Enjoy :)

Jennifer (An Abundance of Books)  – (9 januari 2011 om 09:58)  

Well I have to say, based on the cover alone, GETTING REVENGE ON LAUREN OLIVER looks awesome! I look forward to seeing what you think of it.

Jennifer (An Abundance of Books)

Jenny N.  – (9 januari 2011 om 11:33)  

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood is the only Eileen Cook YA title that I have not read so can't wait for your review of it.

Michelle  – (9 januari 2011 om 11:49)  

I loved Getting Revenge On Lauren Wood! Hope you enjoy! :)

Katie  – (9 januari 2011 om 13:29)  

I havent read of of these but seeing good things about Getting revenge on lauren wood

thanks for stopping by!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (9 januari 2011 om 13:55)  

Poor Barbie! lol I can't wait for the review. :)

miss cindy :)  – (9 januari 2011 om 15:08)  

you got some good books, happy reading :)

Tara  – (9 januari 2011 om 15:54)  

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood sounds like a quick, fun read - I hope you enjoy!

Jessica Lawlor  – (9 januari 2011 om 17:29)  

Getting Revenge looks super cute! I love the cover. Like Tara said above, def. looks like a quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy! :)

ajmitchell  – (9 januari 2011 om 18:58)  

I love the cover for Getting Revenge. Hope you enjoy all your reads this week!

Missie  – (9 januari 2011 om 19:57)  

Hi! Your blog is too cute. Love it.

That Getting Revenge cover is totally creepy! And congrats on the books you won. :D

Cleverly Inked  – (10 januari 2011 om 06:44)  

Getting revenge looks like the PPL cover

Esme  – (10 januari 2011 om 07:49)  

I read Getting Revenge a few months ago-I quite enjoyed it.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP