In My Mailbox (36)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.


The Book that I BOUGHT is:

The Julian Game by Adele Griffin: This got me wanted to read the book 'Adele Griffin's riveting novel explores the issues of generation Facebook: the desire to be someone else, real versus online friends, and the pitfalls and fallouts of posting your personal life online for all the world to judge'. Interesting!!

The Book that I WON is:
Still Sucks to be Me by Kimberly Pauley: I won this @theEPICrat. Thank you Cecilia! I adored the first book, it was funny and different than all the other vampire books. I hope the sequal is as fun as the first. Looking forward reading it.


The Books that I BORROWED are:
*Sky Doll The Yellow City, Aqua and The White City by Alessandro Barbucci: I'm loving graphic novels. I really do. I didn't think I would really enjoy them, because they are so short, but I cannot wait to read these and borrow some more at the library. The covers are fab!

*The above books are borrowed at the library.

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Anything good?

Shy  – (23 januari 2011 om 04:35)  

I *seriously* didn't know that "Still Sucks to be Me" is actually a book about vampire (Judging by the title alone!). Will definitely have to dig and see if you reviewed the first book. I am partly curious to see why you think the book is funny. I surely need one of those during this time.

Lu  – (23 januari 2011 om 04:47)  

Great mailbox! I can't wait to read The Julian Game!

You can find my post here:
Quick Quotes Quills

Jenny  – (23 januari 2011 om 07:00)  

Congrats on your win Nina! I've heard good things about The Julian Game, I look forward to seeing what you think about it, it definitely has an interesting premise!

Christina/Book Addict  – (23 januari 2011 om 07:13)  

Great mailbox! I love Adele Griffin, but have never read The Julian Game. I look forward to your review. Enjoy all your books.

Marce  – (23 januari 2011 om 08:16)  

Enjoy your choices Nina.

My IMM

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-exciting-mix.html

Blodeuedd  – (23 januari 2011 om 09:25)  

Still sucks to be me looks really fun :D
Enjoy

Jenny N.  – (23 januari 2011 om 10:00)  

The graphic novels look good, maybe I should give them a try. Happy reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (23 januari 2011 om 10:09)  

those are some awesome bright blue covers!! enjoy!

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (23 januari 2011 om 10:37)  

Great mailbox, Nina! I love the look of The Julian Game, and I'm excited to read your review for it :)

Melanie  – (23 januari 2011 om 10:53)  

The Julian Game does sound really interesting!

Enjoy your books :)

Kelsey  – (23 januari 2011 om 11:10)  

I enjoyed The Julian Game. Happy reading :)

PolishOutlander  – (23 januari 2011 om 11:35)  

I'm so glad you're liking Graphic Novels. I think I'll have to check out Sky Doll, because it definitely sounds good. Happy reading!

La Coccinelle  – (23 januari 2011 om 12:06)  

Enjoy the books you got this week! :)

leanne_luce : YA FOREVER  – (23 januari 2011 om 12:39)  

The graphic Novels look awesome, think I'm gonna have to look them up :D

Hope you enjoy your reads!!!

Zakiya LadyWings  – (23 januari 2011 om 12:58)  

LOVE the cover for The Julian Game!!!!

My IMM post is here

Happy Reading,
Zakiya LadyWings

Blueicegal ♥  – (23 januari 2011 om 13:15)  

Girl the Julian Game looks freaking awesome!!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (23 januari 2011 om 13:44)  

Great mailbox! I'm curious about Sky*Doll. I love the covers too! :)

Little Miss Becky : )  – (23 januari 2011 om 14:03)  

Fun books! The Sucks to be Me series looks really cute,..will have to keep an eye for those! Enjoy your books!

Tara  – (23 januari 2011 om 17:19)  

Happy reading and I hope you enjoy your books :)

Lizzy  – (23 januari 2011 om 17:29)  

I've heard good things about The Julian Game. Enjoy your books!

Michelle  – (23 januari 2011 om 18:09)  

You got some interesting reads. I never read graphic novels but I have the first Walking Dead book after watching the series. I hope I like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Anna  – (23 januari 2011 om 21:29)  

Great mailbox! Oooh, The Julian Game sounds really interesting. I love the covers of the graphic novels, they look fantastic. I hope you enjoy your books!

Moonlight Gleam  – (24 januari 2011 om 07:41)  

Awesome haul! Thank you for sharing :)

New Follower!!!

My IMM

BLHmistress  – (24 januari 2011 om 23:48)  

What a great title Still Sucks to be me , I might have to check them out.

MY IMM

vvb32 reads  – (28 januari 2011 om 13:08)  

the sky doll covers are calling me. i have to check them out!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP