It’s Monday…

It's Monday and today I am going to share what I have read, currently are reading and what I am going to read very soon with all of you! This meme is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey Trough A World of Books

Read Last Week:

  • Jane Austen, A Life Revealed by Catherine Reef: I love Jane Austen’s writing and reading this gave me a glimpse of her life.
  • The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell: OMG. Loved it. Every fan of SATC should read this.

Currently Reading:

  • Lifted by Wendy Toliver: So far, so good. I really am loving the names of the characters. Mary Jane, Poppy and Whitney, how could you not love these names. They really fit with the setting of the story.
My next Read will be:
  • Tweetheart by Elizabeth Rudnick

Enjoyable but not the greatest read: None, they both where great.
Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell.
Cover of the week: Jane Austen, A life Revealed. Just love it.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (3 januari 2011 om 07:15)  

I have Carrie Diaries sitting on my stacks...must move it up!

Hope you enjoy your reading.

Here's mine:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/monday-memes-mailbox-what-are-you-reading-jan-3/

Gerbera Daisy Mom  – (3 januari 2011 om 07:26)  

Oh, I totally agree, the Jane Austen cover is splendid!

Samita (Book Purring)  – (3 januari 2011 om 09:36)  

I want to read the Carrie Diaries at some point :)

The cover is fantastic!

Here's my What are you reading?

Andrea  – (3 januari 2011 om 11:15)  

Beautiful cover! One day I will get around to reading the Carrie Diaries. Glad to hear it is worth reading.

Cat  – (3 januari 2011 om 11:26)  

It is a lovely cover and the book sounds interesting and one I would like.

Happy reading!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (3 januari 2011 om 12:12)  

I agree... I love the Jane cover. :) I like the rundown of things too. :)

Jenny N.  – (3 januari 2011 om 14:38)  

The Jane cover is lovely. Tweetheart sound like a fun read so I'll look out for your review of it.

IntrovertedJen  – (3 januari 2011 om 18:11)  

That is a fabulous cover! I'm going to check out Lifted now because those really are great names. Enjoy your week!

pussreboots  – (3 januari 2011 om 18:23)  

Your owl blog theme is so cute. I didn't get as much reading last week. I have been sick with a cold and I was traveling.

Book Monster  – (3 januari 2011 om 22:20)  

Good Luck with your reading this week!!

Teddyree  – (4 januari 2011 om 03:15)  

I love Jane Austen's writing too, have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture  – (4 januari 2011 om 15:02)  

I'm definitely interested in The Carrie Diaries, despite only watching half of the first season of Sex & the City so far. I'll have to look for your review!

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (4 januari 2011 om 20:58)  

I am so glad you enjoyed the Jane Austen book!

notinthepink.com  – (16 januari 2011 om 05:06)  

I did wonder whether the Carrie Diaries were any good. Especially as I love SatC. I'd probably read the Jane Austen one aswell as I'm a huge fan. :D

~*~*~

Ceri

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP