It's Monday...

It's Monday and today I am going to share what I have read, currently are reading and what I am going to read very soon with all of you! This meme is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey Trough A World of Books.

Read Last Week:

  • Lifted by Wendy Toliver: The writing was very addictive and I couldn’t stop reading it.
  • Tweetheart by Elizabeth Rudnick: OMG. Such a cute, quick and easy read. Hilarious, great to read in the summer.

Currently Reading:

  • The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter: A bit too sad for my taste.

My next Read will be:

  • Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Enjoyable but not the greatest read: I liked both of the books!
Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Lifted by Wendy Toliver.
Cover of the week: Lifted by Wendy Toliver.

Jan von Harz  – (10 januari 2011 om 03:18)  

Oh I have of heard of Tweetheart, but will have to look for it. I love funny books. Have a great week!

Christina T  – (10 januari 2011 om 03:31)  

I have Rampant on my TBR list too. I've read a short story from that series which I liked. Unicorns will be a nice change from the usual vampires and werewolves in YA fiction. Hope you enjoy it!

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (10 januari 2011 om 05:39)  

Lifted sounds really good! have a great week!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (10 januari 2011 om 06:21)  

Lifted grabbed my attention...I added it to my list. Love that cover!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a great week.

PolishOutlander  – (10 januari 2011 om 06:37)  

Looking forward to your thoughts on Rampant. I have the book but haven't gotten a chance to read it.

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture  – (10 januari 2011 om 08:31)  

I've heard wonderful things about Tweetheart, I'm looking forward to the chance to read it! Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

miss cindy :)  – (10 januari 2011 om 09:27)  

I like that cover! Good luck on your reading goals for the week :)

Candace  – (10 januari 2011 om 09:44)  

I do like the Lifted cover! I loved Rampant!

Jenny N.  – (10 januari 2011 om 09:47)  

The Snowball Effect is sad? Never knew that. Really couldn't tell by looking at teh cover.

Kelly  – (10 januari 2011 om 10:08)  

Tweetheart sounds awesome!

Ellie  – (10 januari 2011 om 12:27)  

I love funny so Tweetheart may go on my TBR list.

Kah Woei  – (10 januari 2011 om 16:26)  

Haven't heard of any of the books you mentioned ... will need to check them out.

Small Review  – (11 januari 2011 om 07:39)  

I loved Rampant! Hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

pussreboots  – (11 januari 2011 om 08:57)  

I'm reading Cybils short list books now and more wishlist books. Come see what I finished!

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP