It's Monday...

It's Monday and today I am going to share what I have read, currently are reading and what I am going to read very soon with all of you! This meme is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey Trough A World of Books.



Read Last Week:

  • Rampant by Diana Peterfreund: Slow in the beginning, but it ended with a lot of action. I really liked the characters. All in all quite spectacular!
  • The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter: For me it was too depressing! Not a great book to read when you are feeling low.
  • Angela by Daniel Pecqueur, Olivier Vatine & Hugo & Iris: Hugo’s marriage by Yslaire & Green Manor, Tome 3: All very good graphic novels!

Currently Reading:

  • She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens: Just okay!

My next Read will be:

  • Glimmerglass by Jenna Black


Enjoyable but not the greatest read: The Snowball Effect!
Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Rampant by Diana Peterfreund.
Cover of the week: Rampant by Diana Peterfreund.

Nadea Ruzmen  – (17 januari 2011 om 05:26)  

Rampant sounds good. I am adding it to my wish list.

RAnn  – (17 januari 2011 om 05:39)  

It is amazing the variety of books out there; never heard of these.

Bedazzled  – (17 januari 2011 om 05:54)  

I liked the cover of Rampant.Sounds interesting !

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (17 januari 2011 om 06:20)  

I haven't heard of these, but Rampant sounds good.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jan von Harz  – (17 januari 2011 om 06:23)  

I liked Glimmerglass hope you do too. I am also wanting to read Rampant and am glad it picked up after a slow start. Have a great week!

Esme  – (17 januari 2011 om 07:34)  

I must say that I have not heard of any of these-ENjoy your week of reading.

Chic Fit Geek  – (17 januari 2011 om 08:06)  

I would like to read Glimmerglass. I love anything to do with Avalon.
Rampant has a beautiful cover

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (17 januari 2011 om 09:49)  

I really want to read Rampant! Glad to hear it picked up!

chelleyreads  – (17 januari 2011 om 11:04)  

i really liked rampant. glad you liked it too. happy reading :)

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture  – (17 januari 2011 om 12:20)  

Your week sounds lovely, I might have to check Rampant out :) Have a great one!

pussreboots  – (17 januari 2011 om 13:39)  

I mostly Cybils short list books this week and some short stories. Come see the full list.

Aths  – (17 januari 2011 om 15:01)  

Some of those graphic novels look wonderful, esp Hugo and Iris! What a pity it isn't translated. Maybe I should try reading it in French itself.

Aleetha  – (17 januari 2011 om 17:25)  

I have seen Rampant in some blogs but never read the review.
I hope next week I can get it from you
Waiting for your words :)

Jenny N.  – (17 januari 2011 om 21:39)  

She Smells the Dead looks like a scary read so i'll look out for your review

Nina  – (18 januari 2011 om 08:42)  

Aleetha: I already have a review for that one on my blog: http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2011/01/rampant-by-diana-peterfreund.html

Thanx.

IntrovertedJen  – (18 januari 2011 om 19:19)  

Rampant really does have a great cover. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP