It's Monday...

It's Monday and today I am going to share what I have read, currently are reading and what I am going to read very soon with all of you! This meme is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey Trough A World of Books.


Read Last Week:

  • Glimmerglass by Jenna Black: A book you should get. I definitely recommend it. Avalon never looked so good and scary at the same time.
  • Mystify by Artist Arthur: Lot of questions raised with this novel. I did enjoyed the paranormal element the story has.
  • She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens: The main character was a bit immature and the plot very predictable.
  • Graphic Novels (3-1): I adored Hugo & Iris! Great characters and an addicting plot. Least favourite was Angela. I didn’t like her mother and Angela’s voice was nowhere to be found.

Currently Reading:

  • An Abundance of Katherines by John Green: The main character Colin is too weird and just obsessed with Katherine’s. He should really learn to let go. At times very boring.
My next Read will be:
  • Calling for Angels by Alex Smith

Enjoyable but not the greatest read: Mystify
Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Cover of the week: Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

Christina T  – (24 januari 2011 om 03:29)  

I haven't read Glimmerglass yet but it is on my TBR list. I love that cover too!

Have a great week!

Jan von Harz  – (24 januari 2011 om 03:55)  

I really enjoyed Glimmerglass and am anxious to read the next book which I think is out soon. I also like Arthur's book and am looking forward to reading the sequel to it too. I need to pick up Green's book but I just bought Looking for Alaska so I will wait till I finish it. Have a great week!

heather  – (24 januari 2011 om 04:05)  

Glimmerglass sounds good. I just reserved it at my library.

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (24 januari 2011 om 06:28)  

I'm really intrigued to see your review for An Abundance of Katherines...I am in love with John Green's writing :)

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (24 januari 2011 om 06:55)  

Glimmerglass has a lovely cover...hope you like it.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Shy  – (24 januari 2011 om 07:02)  

I wanted to read Glimmerglass but the bad reviews that I read on it stopped me from getting one! Now I truly feels like I need to get the book again *lol*

Like Melissa, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on An Abundance of Katherines as well. Seems like a pretty fun book to read!

Anyways, have a great week, my friend =)

Mari  – (24 januari 2011 om 07:03)  

Love the cover for Glimmerglass.

Have a great week!

Jenny N.  – (24 januari 2011 om 09:57)  

Never read anything by John Green but he's such a big YA author so I will probably pick up one of his books in the future.

....Petty Witter  – (24 januari 2011 om 10:20)  

She Smells The Dead - what a brilliant title.

Andrea  – (24 januari 2011 om 14:07)  

Want to read Glimmerglass so much. One day... I love its cover.
Katherines was not my favorite book.

Kelly  – (24 januari 2011 om 15:37)  

Oo I want to read An Abundance Of Katherines, how are you liking it? :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 januari 2011 om 16:59)  

I loved Glimmerglass too and I can't wait to read #2 in the series. :)

alitareads  – (24 januari 2011 om 18:23)  

I liked An Abundance of Katherines, but it's my least favourite John Green book. If you haven't already, I very much recommend reading Paper Towns. Enjoy your upcoming books!

pussreboots  – (24 januari 2011 om 18:28)  

I finished my Cybils reading and posted a lot of nonfiction reviews. Come see what I'm reading now.

Aths  – (24 januari 2011 om 18:33)  

The cover of glimmerGlass looks so breathtaking! You read some great books!

Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (24 januari 2011 om 19:14)  

Glimmerglass has such a great cover! Enjoy your reading week :)

Nina  – (24 januari 2011 om 22:18)  

Kelly: I'm not really loving it. It's okay, but at times very boring. And the math is not my favourite part. :)

alitareads: Thanx for the recommendation. I saw that book at the library the other day. I may pick that one up after reading this one.

Aleetha  – (24 januari 2011 om 22:59)  

Glimmerglas has lovely cover.
I'd love to read the synopsis
Will check some of your book review
Happy reading and have a great weekend

Darlyn  – (25 januari 2011 om 08:57)  

The Abundance Of Jane is one that I have to pick these days..Enjor your Monday!

MarthaE  – (5 februari 2011 om 23:06)  

Hello Nina - Thanks for stopping by my blog early this week. I am finally getting to visit. I love your owls! Glimmerglass sounds very good. Thanks for the review.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP