I've Been Watching...

The Nun’s Story (1959)
Love watching old movies, but this movie isn’t one of them. I felt like I was watching a movie that didn’t had a story line in it, it was so boring. I couldn’t watch the whole thing, I stopped the movie when she went to Africa. I know I made a mistake by not watching the whole thing. My best friend told me the ‘good’ part comes near the end, but I couldn’t watch any further. Pretty soon I’m going to rent it again, because I need to find out what happened at the end with Gabrielle, the nun.












Coco Chanel (2008)
Is there a sequel for this movie? Seriously, the end was a bit abrupt. I felt a bit cheated too. I wanted to know more about ‘Coco’ and how she became famous, but I only got to see the start of her career, or well, the beginning of her life story. It just stopped when she made the decision to go to Paris. I guess I need to watch the other Chanel movie starring Audrey Tautou.




If I had to choose between those two movies to watch again, it would be:
The Nun’s Story! I feel bad that I couldn't watch the entire movie. I'm going to rent it again and skipp the start and the middle!

....Petty Witter  – (28 januari 2011 om 07:24)  

Grief, I was going to mention a great 'nun' film that you had to see if you haven't already and its gone right out of my head - what is the title?

Alyssa@Teens Read and Write  – (28 januari 2011 om 09:44)  

I haven't seen either of these but I love Audrey Hepburn so I'll check it out!

Blodeuedd  – (28 januari 2011 om 09:49)  

Meh, I think I would skip both ;)

hmsgofita  – (28 januari 2011 om 10:02)  

I'm not a big old movie fan...some, like Hitchcock are good or some Cary Grant...I guess I just like my modern-day movies! So I don't think I'll be trying either one of these.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (28 januari 2011 om 11:59)  

I love old movies, but I haven't seen either of these. I might check out the Nun's story.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (28 januari 2011 om 12:15)  

Love Shirley. I should totally see this.

Jenny N.  – (28 januari 2011 om 15:37)  

I used to be really into old classic hollywood movies but haven't watched The Nun's Story. I've seen a couple other Audrey hepburn movies so I might get The Nun's Story from the library.

Blueicegal ♥  – (28 januari 2011 om 15:53)  

I adore Audrey so I would most likely, just watch it for her :D

Anna  – (28 januari 2011 om 16:55)  

Oooh, I love old movies too! I've seen a few Audrey Hepburn movies but never heard of The Nun's Story before, it looks really interesting, sad to hear you couldn't finish it~

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (29 januari 2011 om 10:00)  

I love old movies too. I haven't seen The Nun's story though. I have that version of Coco Chanel recorded, but haven't watched it yet.

Cari  – (31 januari 2011 om 21:06)  

I love Audrey but I have never seen The Nun's story.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP