Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick


Title: Tweet Heart
Written by: Elizabeth Rudnick
Release date: June, 2010
Pages: 264
Source: Won

My Feelings:


Description:
Claire is a #hopelessromantic. Lottie is determined to set up her BFF with Mr. Perfect. Will wants his #secretcrush to finally notice him. Bennett is a man with a plan.
Claire can’t believe it when her dream guy starts following her on Twitter. She never thought he noticed her, and suddenly he seems to understand her better than almost anyone.
But the Twitterverse can be a confusing place, especially when friends act differently online than they do in person. Things get even more complicated when Claire realizes she’s falling for someone else, the last person she ever would have expected….
Told in an innovative format combining tweets, emails, and blogs, Tweet Heart is a contemporary romantic comedy that will set your heart atwitter.

My Review:
Tweet Heart is the first book that I read that was full of tweets, emails and blogs and I adored every second of it. This book is going to be reread very soon.

The characters where awesome. Yes, indeed, awesome. The one that stood out for me was Bennett. He is just so hilarious and his tweets are ridicules funny. If he was a real person, oh how I wished he was, his blog would be the first I read in the morning going to college. You heard me right. I would get up before six and read his entry.
All of the characters felt real to me, and they could easily be friends of mine.

The plot is predicable, but that doesn’t mean it’s boring, quite the opposite. I wanted to know everything that happened in their lives and even with me knowing for about 99% the outcome it still got me hooked.

Tweet Heart is such an unique way to tell a story and I hope that Elizabeth Rudnick will write some more of these fun high school stories. It’s perfect reading material during a train ride. Travel a lot or love quick easy reads? Get it!

Lauren  – (7 januari 2011 om 04:31)  

Great review! I loved this book too, and Bennett was definitely hilarious (as were the rest of the characters!)

Blodeuedd  – (7 januari 2011 om 05:21)  

It sounds lovely and I just love the title :) Just awww all around this one

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (7 januari 2011 om 05:39)  

Sounds so fun! Sounds like the perfect thing to read while traveling :)

Jillian  – (7 januari 2011 om 06:25)  

Aw this sounds cute! I might read it when I get the chance to borrow it from the library. Thanks for the review!

Cleverly Inked  – (7 januari 2011 om 07:19)  

Sounds fun and so cute. My kind of read

YA Vampire Books  – (7 januari 2011 om 07:21)  

Sounds like a sweet and fun read!

miss cindy :)  – (7 januari 2011 om 08:56)  

This sounds really cute and I want to read it. Glad you enjoyed it, great review :)

YA Book Queen  – (7 januari 2011 om 10:40)  

Nice review! Glad you enjoyed this one! And I totally agree, Bennett is awesome =)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (7 januari 2011 om 12:17)  

This sounds so cute! I mean if you are planing a reread, it must be good. Guess I'll have to put this one on my wishlist!

Kelsey  – (7 januari 2011 om 14:25)  

I loved this book- great review :) Go Team Bennett!

Jenny N.  – (7 januari 2011 om 17:50)  

Looks great and the different writing format makes me want to try it too.

Elie  – (8 januari 2011 om 17:35)  

Sounds adorable. This is something I would normally pass up, but since it is good enough for you to reread, I think I will add it the list. Thanks for the review.

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (8 januari 2011 om 18:34)  

This sounds so so cute...it's not something I would normally read, but I think it would be great to throw in my pile. Great review, Nina! :)

brandileigh2003  – (8 januari 2011 om 20:53)  

I have had my eye on this one- thanks for the review.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Darlyn  – (10 januari 2011 om 00:32)  

Very cute cover and title. Never read it yet but I plan to. Great review Nina!

notinthepink.com  – (16 januari 2011 om 06:50)  

Okay, this is going on my wishlist, right now! Ha. I am loving the idea that a book can be written entirely of Tweets, blog posts, etc.

I read 'And God Created the Au Pair' a year or two ago and it was comprised entirely of emails - something which I absolutely loved. :D

~*~*~

Ceri

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP