What happend in January?...

  • This month was a busy one. I had a essay that I had to write and two tests that I had to made. I still don’t know the outcome of one, but one I passed! Woohoo. Still it’s going to be very busy from now on till July.
  • This month I had two birthday parties that I had to attend. One was from my sister and one from my father. Both where fun and I got to see the whole family again.
  • I’ve been watching old movies. And one of them was The Nuns story with Audrey Hepburn. I want to watch it again, because I skipped the end. Too boring.
  • I shared with you one of my other obsession besides books!
  • Saturday (29th of January) me and my friend went to a book event in Rotterdam. They had amazing books for really cheap prices. You can see for yourself with what books I came home with.

Favourite book:
Without a doubt my favourite this month was Glimmerglass by Jenna Black & Lifted by Wendy Toliver. Glimmerglass is addictive. Once you start, you can’t get enough.







Read this month:
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
Lifted by Wendy Toliver
Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick
The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
Graphic novels (3-1)
Graphic novels (3-1)
She Smells The Dead by E. J. Stevens
Mistify by Artist Arthur
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
An abundance of Katherines by John Green



Recently finished:
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
Calling for Angels by Alex Smith


Currently Reading:
Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura J. Burns



Have a wonderful Monday!


This meme is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey Trough A World of Books.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (31 januari 2011 om 06:43)  

I have The Carrie Diaries sitting on my coffee table in my office...which means SOON I will be reading it.

Not this week, but maybe next?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (31 januari 2011 om 06:48)  

You had such a great month, Nina! I can't wait to see what you think of Here Lies Bridget :)

Andrea  – (31 januari 2011 om 08:35)  

Looks like you had a great month! Great job.

fredamans  – (31 januari 2011 om 10:17)  

You had a great month! I read The Carrie Diaries too. Loved it!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-monthly-news.html

Samita (Book Purring)  – (31 januari 2011 om 10:21)  

I think the cover of the Bridget book is fantastic xD

Jenny N.  – (31 januari 2011 om 11:27)  

Looks like you had a nice month. I think I'm going to get myself of Shadowspell to see what happens next in the series.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (31 januari 2011 om 16:03)  

Great month! I so agree with Glimmerglass!!

Bailey  – (31 januari 2011 om 16:09)  

Wow, I really like the cover of Here Lies Bridget. Looks very good!

Aleetha  – (31 januari 2011 om 17:22)  

hi Nina
Thanks for stopping by

I got The Hollow from my friend. That book is being edited. She was the editor. She asked me to check if there is typo. I am so glad to have the chance.

I fall for Caspian
*blush*

I think I am going to request Here Lies Bridget from Net Galley

IntrovertedJen  – (31 januari 2011 om 18:12)  

You had a very productive month! I hope February goes just as well for you!

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (31 januari 2011 om 20:44)  

That was good to hear about Glimmerglass - it is one I have been considering.

Cari  – (31 januari 2011 om 21:03)  

I have never heard of Glimmerglass I'll have to look for it. I'm looking forward to see what you think of Crave.

I love your owl background.

alitareads  – (31 januari 2011 om 22:19)  

Looks like you had a great January!

Christina T  – (1 februari 2011 om 08:43)  

I haven't read Glimmerglass yet but I want to. Congratulations on passing your test! Sounds like you had a great month and read an impressive number of books. I hope your February is even better!

notinthepink.com  – (1 februari 2011 om 14:51)  

You have had an awesome start to the year, Nina. :D I love old movies too.

~*~*~

Ceri

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP