YA Series Challenge 2011

Last year I read a lot of books that are part of a series or a trilogy. But unfortunately I never finished the entire series. I really want to, but then I see another book that I just wanted a little more than ..the sequal. You may wonder another challenge Nina, are you sure? Yes, I am. I have in mind June, July and August when it’s summer and for most of us means MORE FREE TIME TO READ. This challenge is hosted by Shannon @ Stalking the Bookshelves and runs from the 1st of January till the end of December 2011.


The following series I’m going to finish:

L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad:
L.A. Candy
Sweet Little Lies
Sugar and Spice

The Devouring by Simon Holt:
The Devouring
Soulstice
Fearscape

Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong:
The Summoning
The Awakening
The Reckoning

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters:
Generation Dead
Kiss of Life
Passing Strange

Soul Screamers written by Rachel Vincent:
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal

The Gemma Doyle written by Libba Bray:
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Rebel Angels
The Sweet Far Thing

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
The Dead-Tossed Waves
The Dark and Hollow Places

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen:
The Luxe
Rumors
Envy
Splendor

The following series I want to start:

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard:
Pretty Little Liars
Flawless
Perfect
Unbelievable
Wicked
Killer

*And maybe even Wondrous Strange & Prophecy of the Sisters.*
As you can see I'm in level 5, Beyond Obsessed. (17-22 books)

Jenny N.  – (4 januari 2011 om 15:35)  

Good luck! Like you I'm really bad when it comes to finishing a series or keeping up with one too.

Shannon the BookStalker  – (4 januari 2011 om 17:09)  

Thanks for signing up for the YA Series Challenge. Love that you picked series from different genres, Good luck and have fun!

Shannon the BookStalker  – (4 januari 2011 om 17:12)  

Oh and also don't forget to link this page back to the Challenge page so that others know your taking part!

Jessica (BookLover)  – (4 januari 2011 om 18:42)  

Great list of books. :) Good luck with the challenge!

Smash Attack!  – (5 januari 2011 om 09:35)  

Ohhhh! The Forest of Hands and Teeth was excellent, wasn't it? I really need to read the others in that series.

hmsgofita  – (5 januari 2011 om 15:04)  

The Forest of Hands and teeth is excellent. Can't wait for the next one! Good luck in your challenge!

Audrey (holes In My brain)  – (6 januari 2011 om 15:53)  

oh, i loved the darkest powers series and Gemma Doyle! looks like a super fun challenge, good luck!

Cari  – (6 januari 2011 om 19:06)  

Awesome our book taste are so similar :)

notinthepink.com  – (16 januari 2011 om 05:32)  

Good luck with this challenge, hun. :D

~*~*~

Ceri

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP