Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States

Loving the US cover. I love the yellow from the motel. Looks so bright. The person standing at the door who you cannot make out if its a boy or a girl, the bycicle and how they placed the title and how they made it a motel sign is just awesome. This book just pops out with all those colours. I do understand the Dutch cover. Yes, I really do. We do not have those motels here in Holland and the background looks more like the surroundings here. The bycicle, well, we are bycicle people. I really like the US cover, so therefore I will choose the US cover.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (8 februari 2011 om 08:30)  

I'm going with the US cover, but I'm not really loving either, to be honest! :)

Jenny N.  – (8 februari 2011 om 09:18)  

I like the US one more too. When you look at it the title pps up but not so much for the Dutch one.

Christina / Book Addict  – (8 februari 2011 om 09:49)  

I'm going to go with the US cover as well. I really like the motel and the colors. I think it's cool that on the Dutch cover they include the author's name on the bike. That's a nice touch!

Blodeuedd  – (8 februari 2011 om 10:59)  

US one! The Dutch one is really really bleh

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (8 februari 2011 om 11:23)  

Neither of these are covers I love, but I'm going with the US because of the bright covers!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (8 februari 2011 om 11:38)  

US even though it is too centered, it still is a very clear and eye catching. :)

booksntea  – (8 februari 2011 om 17:54)  

I'm thinking I'm loving the US cover over the Dutch cover. I think the way the title and the author's name is presented is pretty neat!

And you say the Netherlands doesn't have motels like the one on the US cover, which makes me wonder what Dutch hotels look like! I think I'm going to have to do some research because I'm seriously curious.

notinthepink.com  – (9 februari 2011 om 05:01)  

I'm gonna go with the Dutch cover on this one. I really like how mysterious and kind of dark it looks. :D

~*~*~

Ceri

Blueicegal ♥  – (9 februari 2011 om 14:43)  

Darn this one is a toughie, but I think the DUTCH COVER.

Kelsey  – (9 februari 2011 om 16:44)  

I love the US cover and it definitely suits the book better. (It's a girl by the way!)

Nina  – (10 februari 2011 om 11:17)  

booksntea: Type in 'hotels nederland' on google.nl or .com and you will find out. :) Enjoy! lol

Kelsey: Thank you! lol. :)

Andrea  – (16 februari 2011 om 13:52)  

I like the US cover as well though the Dutch cover has a certain charm.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP