Happy Friday & Follower Fun



The question of the week is;
If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

I haven't read a lot of books in this genre, so to pick out a favourite one is very hard to do. Therefore I will pick out a book that I really want to read so bad and the book is Across the Universe by Beth Revis. The book had gotten a lot of great reviews and I'm looking forward to read it myself. The cover alone looks fabulous, but of course looks can be deceiving! And with the hype going out for this book my expectations are very high.

Contest:
I heart New York by Lindsey Kelk (International)


The song I cannot get out of my head:

Happy Friday!!

Mia  – (18 februari 2011 om 03:09)  

Hi, Nina! Thank you for visiting my blog! I DYING to read Across the Universe too. I heard really good things about that book. Anyway, I'm a new follower of yours! Happy Friday!

bermudaonion  – (18 februari 2011 om 05:58)  

I rarely read science fiction, but one book I did enjoy was Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (18 februari 2011 om 05:58)  

Happy Friday, Nina! I love me some sci-fi if it's done right! Have you read The Adoration of Jenna Fox? Loved that :)

PS...Adele is amazing!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (18 februari 2011 om 06:00)  

Sci-fi:
My fav is The Host
I LOOOVE that book.

Music:
I need to buy myself some Adele.
I sat here and listened to this like 10 times.
*bopping, thumping, and dancing away*

Shy  – (18 februari 2011 om 07:00)  

Happy Friday, Nina! I don't really read many sci-fi books myself but my favourite series so far is Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld. I love how geniusly he integrated maths into his theory, which serve as the core of the entire series. It completely blown my mind away.

Jenny  – (18 februari 2011 om 07:13)  

I haven't read many Sci Fi books either, but I did read Across the Universe and really enjoyed the world of that one:) Can't wait to see what you think of it:) Happy Friday Nina!

Anna  – (18 februari 2011 om 07:56)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I'm your newest follower.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Tara  – (18 februari 2011 om 08:29)  

You are the second person I have seen list this book! I still need to read it but I have heard such great things. I don't read a lot in this genre either, but if I had to pick I would choose The Host by Stephanie Meyer.

Have a great weekend!

Delphyne  – (18 februari 2011 om 09:32)  

Many people are mentioning Across the Universe! I'm very curious about that one. Happy Friday!

Jenny N.  – (18 februari 2011 om 09:47)  

I've only read a couple sci-fi books myself but I know you'll love Across the Universe too.

Cindy (Oodles of Books)  – (18 februari 2011 om 10:46)  

Just stopping by to let you know I gave you an award here: http://oodlesofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html :)

Jessica (BookLover)  – (18 februari 2011 om 11:37)  

I'm really looking forward to picking up Across the Universe, too. :)

I heart Adele! Thanks for sharing.

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (18 februari 2011 om 12:13)  

I adore Rolling in the Deep! I've been seriously considering buying her album!

Have a great weekend, Nina!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (18 februari 2011 om 12:38)  

Happy Friday! Hope you enjoy Across the Universe. Btw, the song rocks! :)

BLHmistress  – (18 februari 2011 om 13:56)  

Happy Friday! I hope to read Across The Universe soon.

My FF and Blog Hops

Jazz R.J.  – (18 februari 2011 om 17:10)  

Hey sweetie. Thanks stopping by to see me. I'm glad to be commenting you again. I guess I'm going to have to take a look at this Across The Universe book. You're like the third person to mention it. Oh my gosh! I love Rolling In The Deep! I can't wait until the 22nd when Adele's new album is released in the US. Okay I totally babbled. See you later. Keep it shiny!

Alison  – (18 februari 2011 om 18:08)  

Hopping through. I really want to read Across the Universe.
My Hop

Christy @TheReaderBee  – (18 februari 2011 om 18:57)  

I'm hoping to read Across the Universe soon! It looks like it will be a great read. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Christy @TheReaderBee

Book Addict  – (18 februari 2011 om 19:24)  

Thanks for coming over for Follow Friday, and now I'm following you back!

Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

hmsgofita  – (21 februari 2011 om 13:50)  

Sometimes I'm really sensitive but I didn't like Across the Universe...she really could have done a lot with the story. There's a lot of potential...but it really fell flat for me. You can check out my review on my blog. I posted it last week...But most people seem to like it...

I also liked Ender's Game and Touched by an Alien is fun too!

Paranormal Opinion  – (22 februari 2011 om 16:23)  

Just hoppin' through - I am now a follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP