Happy Friday & Follower Fun


The question of the week is;
Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...
My favourite shows are Glee, Modern Family, Hawaii Five-O, Rizzoli & Isles and Fringe. Also Supernatural, but I don't watch that very often because here in Holland they are stuck on repeat. But my favourite show EVER is The Big Bang Theory! Sheldon is hilarious, BAZINGA and I love the friendship between those guys.

Sheldon Cooper
: I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended.

Leonard: You're a big boy, you'll figure it out.
Sheldon: Don't talk to me like I'm a child. Now take me to return my Star Wars sheets!

Contest:
I heart New York by Lindsey Kelk (International)


The song I cannot get out of my head:

Happy Friday!!

The Book Angel  – (25 februari 2011 om 05:40)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! : )

True Blood is a good show! I love it! I've never watched Glee but I'm not really sure if it's my type of show. I did watch Season 1 of Fringe but that was it. And I love Supernatural!! : )

http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Christy @TheReaderBee  – (25 februari 2011 om 06:07)  

Glee is such a great show! I haven't had a chance to watch Modern Family or Big Bang Theory yet, but I defintely want to! I heard good things. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Aimee  – (25 februari 2011 om 08:44)  

I haven't seen any of those. But heard good things about Glee! I'm a new follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Press

LindsayWrites  – (25 februari 2011 om 10:58)  

hopping by! new follower!! Hope you check out my blog as well! =]

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

i love pretty little liars!

Lisa  – (25 februari 2011 om 11:28)  

I really like Glee, Rizzoli and Isles, and Big Bang Theory. Great choices!

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (25 februari 2011 om 11:53)  

I love Glee! I used to watch Supernatural, but I quit about halfway through season 5 because it started to bore me. Fringe is on my to-watch list though!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (25 februari 2011 om 12:54)  

YES! Big Bang Theory is total WIN! It never fails to make me laugh. BAZINGA!

Oh, and great song!

Howard Sherman  – (25 februari 2011 om 13:55)  

I spent some time meandering over this on my blog but came up with one not-so-clear winner – Human Target.

There were two very close runner-ups. Follow me back to my blog and find out which TV shows came close – and why. I promise you won’t be bored!

Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (25 februari 2011 om 15:40)  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (25 februari 2011 om 15:43)  

I love Hawaii Five-O too! LOVE me some Alex O!

I'm also a Bones and Castle girl :)

That song is seriously good! You do this to me every week and I love it. Every week you teach me a new song! Thanks for sharing :)

vvb32 reads  – (25 februari 2011 om 15:54)  

this season i've been a regular watcher of hawaii 5-0 and merlin.
btw, i just awarded you:
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2011/02/irresistibly-sweet-award.html

Jacqui  – (25 februari 2011 om 22:16)  

Hello! I am your newest follower from the friday blog hop. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

www.singleparentretreat.com
www.motherdaughterconnex.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend!

Cleverly Inked  – (28 februari 2011 om 06:41)  

Ok don't tell anyone but Scooby Doo, Go Diego Go, Timmy Time are my top watched shows. LMAO I know how sad my 3 yr old rules my life.

....Petty Witter  – (28 februari 2011 om 07:15)  

The Big Bang Theory - one of my favourites as well. Its amazing how they manage to keep up such a high standard.

Nina  – (28 februari 2011 om 11:27)  

Thanx all for stopping by. I just visited a few of your blogs and tomorow I have more time so I will visit you all. :)

Juju: Love that you are adoring the songs! Love Happy Fridays! ;)

bookdout  – (28 februari 2011 om 16:59)  

Big Bang Theory makes me laugh - that works for me!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com

Lily Child  – (6 maart 2011 om 23:33)  

Thanks for posting Warpaint! I read an article about them a while back, and have been interested in them since! :)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP