In My Mailbox (38)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by The StorySiren.


The Books that I BOUGHT are:
The Haunted by Jessica Verday: I really enjoyed reading the Hollow and I cannot wait to read more about Caspian and Abbey. And as you can see I bought two copies, so for one I will hold a contest very soon.

A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler: This book got a lot of high ratings from bloggers, so I wanted to give it a try. Also what really draws me in is the gorgeous cover!


The Books that I RECEIVED are:
The Arrow Chest by Robert Parry: This sounds very good. I love Victorian England, so I'm looking forward reading this book.
I received this from the author. Thank you Robert Parry for sending me a copy of your book.


The Books that I BORROWED are:
*Artica,
book 1 & book 2 by Pecqueur: Two comic books with the genre science fiction, action and adventure. I just saw them at the library and thought why not!

*The above books are borrowed at the library.

What did you get in your mailbox? Some great books?

Christina / Book Addict  – (13 februari 2011 om 06:00)  

I have been meaning to read The Hollow- I didn't even know there was a sequel. I look forward to your thoughts. Enjoy all your books!

Elie  – (13 februari 2011 om 06:28)  

Great mailbox. I didn't realize the Haunted was out yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Alison  – (13 februari 2011 om 08:39)  

Great reads! I love the cover of Haunted and Blue So Dark sounds very interesting.
My IMM

The Slowest Bookworm  – (13 februari 2011 om 09:02)  

I've not read The Hollow yet but I've heard good things about it. I love the cover on The Haunted. very pretty!

Blodeuedd  – (13 februari 2011 om 09:06)  

Lol, I did wonder why you bought 2 :D

YA Vampire Books  – (13 februari 2011 om 09:07)  

Nice books! Hope you'll enjoy them!
Yay contest! ;)

Kelsey  – (13 februari 2011 om 09:17)  

I really enjoyed The Haunted and A Blue So Dark is in my TBR :)

Jenny N.  – (13 februari 2011 om 10:29)  

I still need to read The Haunted so I might enter your contest for it :) Happy reading!

YA Book Queen  – (13 februari 2011 om 10:58)  

The Haunted is really good (Finally more answers!!)

Hope you enjoy your books, Nina :D

Marie  – (13 februari 2011 om 12:16)  

You've received great books this week :). I love the cover of A blue so dark !!

I hope you'll like them ! Happy reading !

And if you want there is an international giveaway on my blog :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 februari 2011 om 12:59)  

Looks like some great books. Now I'm curious about those. Can't wait for the reviews!

Anna  – (13 februari 2011 om 16:18)  

Great mailbox! I love the cover for Haunted, it is so pretty and pink! I so have to read The Hollow soon. The Arrow Chest sounds really interesting, looking forward to your thoughts on it. Happy reading!

Alexia561  – (13 februari 2011 om 19:40)  

Nice Mailbox! Really like the covers of A Blue So Dark and The Arrow Chest! Very cool! Hope you enjoy!

Alexia's Books and Such...

Missie  – (14 februari 2011 om 19:38)  

Oh yeah! I've seen the high praises for A Blue So Dark as well. I really want to read it. I hope you think it is good!

Enjoy.

Nic @ Irresistible Reads  – (15 februari 2011 om 03:00)  

Great stack of books! I really want to read The Haunted. Happy reading :)

Cari  – (20 februari 2011 om 11:14)  

A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler is on my to read list. I'm looking forward to your review.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP