It's Monday

It's Monday and today I am going to share what I have read, currently are reading and what I am going to read very soon with all of you! This meme is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey Trough A World of Books.




Read Last Week:

  • Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura J. Burns: My review will be up very soon.
  • Calling for Angels by Alex Smith:It’s a very nice read for middle graders and young adults.
  • Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison: It’s easy, quick and enjoyable for a lazy summer day.

Currently Reading:

  • Wolven by Di Toft: A nice book to read when you are bored! Nothing too spectacular. I still have hope for a pow wow ending.

My next Read will be:

  • Radiance by Alyson Noel
Enjoyable but not the greatest read: Calling for Angels by Alex Smith
Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura J. Burns
Cover of the week: Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura J. Burns

Jan von Harz  – (7 februari 2011 om 03:23)  

I really loved Crave and am very excited about reading more in this series. I am also very interested in reading Here Lies Bridget. I look forward to reviews.

Lily Child  – (7 februari 2011 om 03:54)  

Looking forward to your upcoming reviews! :)

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (7 februari 2011 om 06:37)  

Crave has an amazing cover! Enjoy your books this week!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (7 februari 2011 om 07:19)  

I'm very curious about Here Lies Bridget...hope you have a great reading week.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jenny N.  – (7 februari 2011 om 08:53)  

I don't think I've heard of Wolven before so will look out for your reveiw.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (7 februari 2011 om 12:54)  

I'm curious about Crave and Wolven. Can't wait for the reviews! :)

Btw, don't forget your award. It's Here:
http://melissawatercolor.blogspot.com/2011/02/funweird-things-in-net.html

Joy  – (7 februari 2011 om 13:37)  

That Crave cover is pretty cool!

Here's my Monday!

pussreboots  – (7 februari 2011 om 20:58)  

I mostly read picture books, manga, short stories and text books last week. Come see what I'm reading now.

....Petty Witter  – (8 februari 2011 om 07:51)  

Happy reading. Can I ask just why Crave is your book cover of the week?

Nina  – (8 februari 2011 om 09:31)  

Petty Witter; I just love that cover. That background colour, like the sun is setting down. I don't even know if that's correct, anyway. And that guy is beautiful!!

notinthepink.com  – (9 februari 2011 om 04:20)  

You've had a great week for reading, Nina. Fingers crossed for that pow wow ending. ;-)

~*~*~

Ceri

Andrea  – (16 februari 2011 om 13:53)  

Curious to see how you like Radiance.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP