Just a little update...

Here in Holland they did a show that was called “Looking for Zorro’. A bunch of guys auditioned and they had to sing songs each Saturday. The winner gets to play Zorro in the musical Zorro. The audience & the people at home could vote for them and every time one of them who got the least votes had to leave the show. A bit like Idols. Last Saturday was the last show and the winner is Tommie. OMG, loving his voice. He was my number one and now he got the lead in Zorro. Yay!

So, I’m sure that my lovely followers know that I’m a huge fan of musicals and what happened today made my day. The tickets for the musical Zorro has just arrived. In July I’ am going to see the musical in Amsterdam with family. I absolutely love the story of Zorro and now there’s a freaking musical about it. OMG, I cannot wait.

I know a lot of you do not understand Dutch, but I love the song Tommie sung last Saturday. It’s called Hoop (Hope) and it’s a song from the musical.




Ps: Even though I feel like Tommie is the best Zorro in Holland for the musical, Antonio Banderas is my favourite Zorro EVER.

Did something happened that just made your day?

Blueicegal ♥  – (22 februari 2011 om 03:48)  

He makes a great Zorro, awesome singer to yayyy

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast)  – (22 februari 2011 om 06:56)  

Fun! & I love Amsterdam! We went there for vacation a couple of years ago. We took the kiddos to a farm somewhere around there & they still talk about the fun they had with the crazy baby goats :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (22 februari 2011 om 07:39)  

I've always loved the Zorro hero! Oh fun! Love musicals too! :)

Jenny  – (22 februari 2011 om 09:41)  

FUN! I love the story of Zorro and I have to agree with you on Antonio Banderas, he made for a fabulous Zorro. I must have seen the first movie dozens of times:)

Blodeuedd  – (22 februari 2011 om 11:07)  

I am happy for you :D

Made my day..well it's my bday so yay for that

Melissa  – (22 februari 2011 om 15:02)  

Oh, Zorro, how I love thee. Fabulous lil' feature, Nina! He's got one heck of a voice!

vvb32 reads  – (22 februari 2011 om 16:50)  

how fun! you know when i saw the header picture on my sidebar for your site, i thought the guy in the center was james mcavoy. so of course, i clicked to read and found this bit of fun. and he sounds good too ;-D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (22 februari 2011 om 17:38)  

Oh Antonio is my faaavvv as Zorro! :D I loved him. but I will say your pick here for the musical is a nice one too. :) Enjoy the show!

YA Vampire Books  – (23 februari 2011 om 09:48)  

Sounds like fun! Hope you'll enjoy the musical. The guy who won definitely looks like a Zorro!

We had a similar show in Sweden where they were looking for a girl to play Juliet in Romeo and Juliet :)

Nina  – (23 februari 2011 om 10:44)  

vvb32 reads : Yeah, he looks a bit like thim. I agree! So cute. ;)

YA Vampire Books: That does sounds similar. I hope they picked the right one. :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (23 februari 2011 om 13:32)  

that's so awesome!! i hope you love the show!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP